• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I'm happy I guess that the guy's doing better, but making tour plans, especially when they still don't know what cause the problem in the first place, is really rolling the dice.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I saw him on the cover of People magazine when I ran to the store last night.
        The funny thing was where it said 'exclusive pictures' and it had a picture of him in a hospital bed with wires all over his chest... and he still has the god damn bandanna on... LOL!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hahahaha.

He must have insisted on a photoshop.

What a silly man.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Is he that insecure to show that he has a receding hairline ???
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Bald is beautiful, baby !!
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Holy fuck!

LMAO!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Bret Michaels, who suffered a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage on April 22, just 10 days after an emergency appendectomy in San Antonio, Texas while on his "Custom Built" tour, is planning on making his return to live performances Friday, May 28 (Memorial Day Weekend) at Hard Rock Live in Biloxi, Mississippi. This hard-rocking venue has hosted such acts as KID ROCK, THREE DOORS DOWN, STEVIE NICKS and DAUGHTRY.

Michaels, who has been rehabbing since his release from ICU, has increased his rehabilitation sessions to twice a day to prepare for his comeback in Biloxi and to continue on all of his solo dates, including a tour with LYNYRD SKYNYRD, which begins June 10 in West Palm Beach, Florida at the Cruzan Amphitheater.

"We have been overwhelmed with well wishes and offers that continue to pour in for Bret," states Brian Ahern from William Morris Endeavor Agency (WME). "And promoters have really stepped up to the plate to reschedule dates he missed. Which is a testament to Bret's great live performances and friendships he has built over the years."

The singer plans to remain on tour throughout the fall and early winter, with dates scheduled through December.

Shows that were postponed due to the singer's medical emergencies are currently being rescheduled.

Michaels, who continues to be a strong competitor on NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" Sunday nights, is hoping to be able to return to New York, along with the rest of the cast, for the finale on Sunday, May 23. Donald Trump says, "We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale as 'Apprentice' has hit some of its highest ratings ever and I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor."

Michaels will make his first televised appearance since being hospitalized on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", on an episode that will air Wednesday, May 19. His upcoming album, "Custom Built", includes the hit song "Nothing to Lose" with Miley Cyrus, a remake of the SUBLIME song "What I Got", as well as a rock and country remake of his smash hit "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" featuring other artists such as Jay Demarcus of RASCAL FLATTS, Brad Arnold of THREE DOORS DOWN, Chris Cagle and Mark Wills, just to name a few.

"Custom Built" is set to hit stores June 8.

To hear samples of the tracks from "Custom Built", to pre-order the record or purchase Bret's never-before-offered platinum and gold meet-and-greet packages, visit BretMichaels.com.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Well he's achieved attention whore Royalty... he's made it to Oprah!

Comment

• SparkieD
                        Veteran
                        • Sep 2006

So in just a few days time, the bitch has been released from the hospital, released a single, done a People interview, lined up a stint on Oprah (fucking gag!) AND is preparing for a gig in a mere two weeks. Shit, most people can't even walk or talk or wipe thier own ass so soon after something like this. That fucker's Superman or I just got a whiff of a big fat rat.
                        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                        Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Have you heard the dude's music.... obviously he sold his soul to the devil a long time ago!
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I Smell A Big Rat Too.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                              So in just a few days time, the bitch has been released from the hospital, released a single, done a People interview, lined up a stint on Oprah (fucking gag!) AND is preparing for a gig in a mere two weeks. Shit, most people can't even walk or talk or wipe thier own ass so soon after something like this. That fucker's Superman or I just got a whiff of a big fat rat.
                              He'll be exposed, just a matter of time....

Originally posted by kwame k
                              Have you heard the dude's music.... obviously he sold his soul to the devil a long time ago!
                              His success cost him his soul and an eternity of rectal ploughing from Beelzebub and his cronies..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I changed my mind....

I wish they'd smothered this moron with a pillow.

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...