Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yta-tpD2VmQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yta-tpD2VmQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

This is bad... and he says Ozzy can't sing ??

Not trying to kick him when he's down...

Yeah. He did have a bad night then. Dude still has great pipes. The real difference between he & Ozzy is Dio can remember the lyrics.....oh, and Ozzy never was a waitress at Cheers.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        .....oh, and Ozzy never was a waitress at Cheers.
        Yes, but he was a Psychiatrist on the Soprano's once!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z14nmAR-IVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z14nmAR-IVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Ronnie has the proverbial photographic memory. I have had friends meet him, and then 6 years later run into him again, and he could recall every last detail of everything they talked about at their previous meeting.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Is that good or bad ??

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Photographic memories can be both a blessing and a curse.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                That's a nice thought but chances are he's not going to make it.

He has a 1 in 20 chance of surviving the next 5 years so I wouldn't be expecting him to be touring...
                True as that may be, it still might help him through it all, for his own frame of mind.
                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DvNaCJPWMTQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DvNaCJPWMTQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Vivian Campbell!
                  http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                  Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    The real culprit here is Penguins.

Penguins are from another planet, and they brought it here to Earth when they migrated.

So they must die, every last one of them..
                    oh shit.......
                    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Well, you would have to ask someone with a memory like that, Elvis. I would think it would be a blessing for fans to have their hero actually remember them.

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        Ronnie has the proverbial photographic memory. I have had friends meet him, and then 6 years later run into him again, and he could recall every last detail of everything they talked about at their previous meeting.
                        he does have an impeccable emeory.

when i met him earlier this year, i mentioned to him that i had seen him and vinnie on the magica tour at crossroads in yucaipa with armored saint and some other band i don't remember because they really fucking sucked!

dio and vinny both remembered the exact gig i was speaking of very vividly and both agreed that show was a great fucking gig.
                        they also both agreed that the opening band did suck.

ronnie even told me he remembered seeing me in the crowd!

how's that for memory?

i'd asked him if there was a chance of any of the elf stuff ever being re-issued again, as i had been looking for it for years, and ronnie told me that there are plans for a full on elf re-union in a couple of years.

as i was going, ronnie said to me, "have a nice day, kid"
                        i told him "ronnie, i ain't no kid, but i guess given our age difference,
                        that makes perfect sense."

he got kind of a kick out of that.
                        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          At Cheers he would would always remember your name and your favorite drink.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Oct 2004

DIO update:

Wendy Dio, wife/manager of Ronnie James Dio, has issued the following update on the singer’s condition.
                            “After a few hiccups between Christmas and New Year’s, such as a blood clot, a trip to the emergency room, and a three-day stay at the hospital, we had a quiet holiday spent with family and close friends.

“Ronnie and I just returned from Houston, where Ronnie had his third chemo treatment, and all seems to be going well.

“Ronnie and Simon Wright (Dio drummer) went to see Avatar, which (Ronnie) thought was amazing! He has also been writing more chapters for his book.

“While at M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre on his second trip, Ronnie met a Dio fan named Carmen who has been having treatment every other day for a year, and is eagerly awaiting a bone marrow transplant. Ronnie and Carmen have become fast friends.

“Carmen is a very positive happy person whose existence, like Ronnie’s, depends heavily on music and sports.

“On the third trip, we also met his mom and sister, whose total support is so important to all cancer patients. They have become part of our family as well.

“The support we get from all of our friends and fans is such a blessing to Ronnie and I.

“Ronnie, Geezer (Butler), Tony (Iommi) and Vinny (Appice) will be doing some interviews in the upcoming weeks to be included in the new 30th anniversary Black Sabbath Heaven And Hell DVD, due out sometime this year.

“We would like to thank Simon Wright, who has been such a help with everything and a good, good friend, of course our doctor at MD Anderson, Dr. Ajani, and especially our family doctor, Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, without whose quick diagnosis and help with all the nurses and hospitals, we would be lost. His care and compassion is unwavering.

“Thanks again to all of Ronnie’s friends and fans, and — by the way — Ronnie has not lost any hair yet!”
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                              “Ronnie and Simon Wright (Dio drummer) went to see Avatar, which (Ronnie) thought was amazing!"
                              DUDE! DON'T!!! Back away from the light, Ronnie... we need you, man! Don't go!

Ah, who am I kidding... he's as good as gone...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

fight on, RJD, fight on!
                                do it for the rock!!!

Comment

Working...