• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by GAR
    Long time no see, Member 46!
    must've finished his sentence following the whole "Dateline NBC" thing.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Incredible. Sharon The CUNT has some kind of dim awareness of a ray of light slowly creeping into that sub-human, cro-magnon skull of hers.

Fucking bitch. Why does God take Ronnie James Dio but leave fucking whores like Sharon Cuntie Osbourne alive?
      She even had ass cancer. Damn cancer research!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• tojoro
        Head Fluffer
        • Dec 2009

Hey Ford,
        I agree, I'd like those two QR albums done proper. Delores does have something to do with them not being released outside of Japan.
        She is going on the feelings of her son, who didn't like the end result of either album. It took a lot of convincing on Kevin's part just to get the RR Years album approved by Dee. There was supposed to be a second volume, but that obviously never came to be.
        I don't mean to sound morbid here, but it has been said that the very reason the public has seen next to nothing in terms of Rhoads merchandise, is because Delores does not want to appear as though she is making money off of the name of her dead son.
        I can understand that to a point, but like some have stated here, as of '02 none of us could walk into a record store and buy an authentic representation of Randy's work with either band and that is unfortunate.
        I just hope the remasters themselves are done properly. If $haron were smart, she would have Max Norman do the job.
        Perhaps the success of this box would show Delores that she could have the same if she were to somehow put out a similar box of the Quiet Riot material.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Two live shows with Randy ??

Awesome!!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

This is really good news. I hope it actually happens.

It has allways been a mystery to me as to why no real studio bootlegs have ever surfaced of Randy. Must be a ton a shit around some where.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

I'm shelling out for this, I really am.

I only have in CD form the 24 bit remastered edition of Diary of a Madman, the one with the small cover amidst all that green shit. Apparently that was before they edited Randy out? I kicked myself over the years for not purchasing Blizzard of Ozz when I had the chance. I figured "yeah, I'll buy this next week or so" & weeks became years & fuck!

Now I got the chance again, I'm giving away my hard earned money to The Cunt.

Least she could do would be to come over & blow me.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

No, there's not...

Comment

• tojoro
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Dec 2009

Jag,
                  Check this out: http://www.bobdaisley.com/article-randydoc.html
                  So that answers the question of studio demos and such. Kick-ass avatar, btw

Imapus,
                  Those '95 remasters, (swirly colored backgrounds), are the ones folks have been clamoring for since the '02 debacle. It was Bob & Lee who were edited out, not Randy. I still come across the '95s in record shops for $10 or less, used.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by tojoro
                    Jag,

Imapus,
                    Those '95 remasters, (swirly colored backgrounds), are the ones folks have been clamoring for since the '02 debacle. It was Bob & Lee who were edited out, not Randy. I still come across the '95s in record shops for $10 or less, used.

"The Grail" That shit is un fuckin real! I don't know what tosay....

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Wait. Are u Bob Daisley?

Comment

• tojoro
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Dec 2009

Nah...I'd love to have half the guy's talent, but none of the hassle he's had to go through just to get what's rightfully his.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Well The Holy Grail. Man can u imagine the number of RR fans that want that? I mean I think I have every known video of him that is around but to have that fuckin shit would be just, man I can't explain how I feel about that.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Incredible. Sharon The CUNT has some kind of dim awareness of a ray of light slowly creeping into that sub-human, cro-magnon skull of hers.

Fucking bitch. Why does God take Ronnie James Dio but leave fucking whores like Sharon Cuntie Osbourne alive?
                            Naw, It only took one good hard kick in the purse for her to realize...
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I think Bob , RR's mom and his foundation and the fans are the only ones that should profit from the Grail. Fuck $haron.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by tojoro
                                Jag,

Imapus,
                                THAT Daisley interview pretty much validates all the reasons Dubrow gave for not wanting to be involved with the project...
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...