Your black momma...
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I know, maybe one of you losers can post some Carnie Wilson info...

How 'bout Madonna! What's she up to these days...

Queers...
        let's post some =VH= info instead...

so...well...

sorry...my bad...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

"And Iiiii-eee-i, will alwaaaaays love fooooooo-o-o-o-oed, will always love food

Bitter-sweet, pastries that's all that I want to eeee-eat

And they bring me JOY, and energy

But above all this, they bring me thunder thiiiighi-i-ies......."
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

maybe she can start a band with Sebastian Bach
            Attached Files

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Whitney in 5 years? Get a load of that camel toe! Dayum!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

That is what she gets for focus on her looks and not her instrument.

No one doubts Ms. Franklin's ability.
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                    No one doubts Ms. Franklin's ability.
                    Straight up. Aretha is a talented woman. Whitney's problem is not her weight. It's her drug abuse and overall neglect for her health & well being. She just doesn't give a shit.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It is very sad Ms. Houston thought glamor was gold and that gold was a master. People are still paying the price of that era where a confused population followed a pied piper, worse than a pied piper, the whore of Babylon.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It really is sad that she bought the trinkets bound for tarnish.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JLppmMQA67U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JLppmMQA67U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Brass and glass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_oWYfNaqjMs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_oWYfNaqjMs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Rdz_EP4orU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Rdz_EP4orU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                              4your sweet warm breath near my ear~
                              Last edited by Blaze; 06-18-2010, 11:00 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                                It is very sad Ms. Houston thought glamor was gold and that gold was a master. People are still paying the price of that era where a confused population followed a pied piper, worse than a pied piper, the whore of Babylon.
                                WHAT?

I swear to Christ, at times I wish I had an "in" with your pharmacist.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...