Ozzy Osbourne 2010 Tour Thead (and other shit...)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I have to be honest with myself. I just don't care about Ozzy anymore at all
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by lesfunk
      I have to be honest with myself. I just don't care about Ozzy anymore at all

Yeah. I'm trying to care but I'm having a tough time. How many times can you hear the same songs with new guitar players or new songs with new guitar players playing over someone elses guitar playing....playing music written by someone else.......blah

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Check 'Scream' out, it's well worth a try.

Light years ahead of 'Black Rain'...........
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by binnie
          Check 'Scream' out, it's well worth a try.

Light years ahead of 'Black Rain'...........
          I will. It's on my list of think to buy.

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

"KILLER OF GIANTS"
            SHIT HE HASN'T PLAYED THAT SINCE 1986!
            and "SHOT IN THE DARK" IS BACK!!!
            I AM GOING TO THE FIRST OZZFEST SHOW HERE IN THE STATES ON AUGUST 14TH!
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by little texan
              if ozzy is going to start adding ultimate sin tracks to his setlist, he should add lightning strikes while he's at it. I don't know why ozzy hates that album so much, as i think it's one of his best...very underrated. It's the rodney dangerfield of ozzy albums.

Shot in the dark is the weakest track on the whole album, imo.
              ozz should play the title track "the ultimate sin".
              It is one of the most underrated and heaviest riffs on any of ozzy's records!
              I love that song.
              "never know why" and "secret loser" are pretty cool too.
              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
                Head Fluffer
                • Aug 2004

Still no video or audio of Killer of Giants from Italy. You would think in a crowd that big someone would have got some footage.

Next show is on Friday in FINLAND. Wonder what the set will be? Seems they have also sound checked No More Tears so that could come back. They also played Mama I'm coming home at one of the other UK shows.

++++

One a side note I have probably ran through Ultimate Sin 2 or 3 times in the last couple of days. Still no interest to go back through the new one "Scream".
                Last edited by atomicpunk5151; 07-07-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by atomicpunk5151
                  Still no video or audio of Killer of Giants from Italy. You would think in a crowd that big someone would have got some footage.
                  Some footage appeared late this afternoon. Remember, it takes a few hours for Youtube to process new information. In fact by now there are several clips available from the Italy show. Click HERE.

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-07-2010, 06:26 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    Here's some more footage from that gig.

BATM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9U8dN6pAPXo&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9U8dN6pAPXo&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                    That drummer is a joke. He sure as fuck ain't no Tommy Aldridge.
                    Shit, Ozzy should've hired this guy if he was looking for a "sideshow" on the drums... (See 2:50)
                    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iUpvlsSoCMo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iUpvlsSoCMo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hankster
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2007

My god, this Gus G guy is a jerk, sounds like he stole his whole sound from Zakk!! I can't believe that. I've got to say, with all the talent he has had playing for him in the past, I think he blew it with this cookie cutter faggot
                      The Hankster Cometh

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2004

Yeah I just found the Killer of Giants footage as well on GUS G's official myspace page

Seems Gus is a big fan of the song. Gus - "we did KILLER OF GIANTS for the 1st time that night! one of my all time favorites!"

Comment

• lesfunk
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hankster
                          My god, this Gus G guy is a jerk, sounds like he stole his whole sound from Zakk!! I can't believe that. I've got to say, with all the talent he has had playing for him in the past, I think he blew it with this cookie cutter faggot
                          In my opinion, the Osbournes have never been great judges of talent. Remember, they fired Lee Kerslake and Bob Daisley for Tommy Aldridge and Rudy Sarzo.

They seem to be more interested in hiring players they can get away with not paying
                          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                            That drummer is a joke. He sure as fuck ain't no Tommy Aldridge.
                            Shit, Ozzy should've hired this guy if he was looking for a "sideshow" on the drums... (See 2:50)
                            <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItZyaOlrb7E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItZyaOlrb7E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                            Hmm, I fucked that one up nicely...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by hankster
                              My god, this Gus G guy is a jerk, sounds like he stole his whole sound from Zakk!!
                              Almost!
                              If he had Zakk's annoying cheesy chorus pedal on all night he would be a cuntplete douche,imo...

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                                In my opinion, the Osbournes have never been great judges of talent...
                                Which pretty much explains how Sharon wound up sitting next to David Hasselhoff and then Howie Mandel on that dreadful "America's Got Talent" tv show.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...