X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BruinJer
    The Van Halen bros. come to mind.... also Kevin DuBrow. How can anyone forget, this guy had a big mouth and talked his way out of the rock community (not to mention millions)

Not to mention whatever fame he has, he built on a dead man's corpse (Randy Rhoads)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jano
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

Alex ,ed,axl and the singer from Oasis!
      -AND SAMMY!!
      little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
      http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jano
        Alex ,ed,axl and the singer from Oasis!
        -AND SAMMY!!
        Three egomaniac singers in the same band?? They'll never record a single track.

Or was that the idea?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Wayne L.

THe biggest asshole in rock is Jon Bon Jovi beause of his self importance as a political activist & thinking he's a rock legend for some reason with Tommy Lee a close second.

Comment

• Jano
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Three egomaniac singers in the same band?? They'll never record a single track.

Or was that the idea?
            -Maybe the Asshole's band will be a good name for them?
            little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
            http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

me.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Can I just say that Sammy Hagar is unequivocally the biggest cunt in music history?

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

ted nugent is a fuckwit.
                  he thinks massive firepower
                  against defenceless animals
                  is 'hunting'.
                  and his music sucks.

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

Kurt Cobain: couldn't sing, play gutiar, or write lyrics for shit. All he did was whine about how rough it was to be a rockstar. Fucker got what he deserved.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

I have to say Axel Rose and lets not forget Yoko Ono for Breaking up the Beatles, at lest she was one of the reasons.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        I concur with Warham, its gotta be Alex.

An asshole that can control two other assholes.
                        Has got to be the biggest asshole !!
                        LMAO Yeah Asshole Rose
                        And the Whole METALICIA band their heads are bigger than their sound
                        Roth Army MP
                        Originally posted by Panamark
                        Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                        or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                        Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                        She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                        Originally posted by JAY HALE
                        so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hands down............Gene Simmons. He constantly lies....ex. making up stories, or saying something like "The Revenge Tour did well(it was canceled after about 8 weeks after abysmal ticket sales). He'll praise the shit out of a current band member, then the second they are gone blasts them unmercifully. Example.........when he finished his 1st book Peter Criss was out of the band. The shittalking took up page after page. He also went on to compliment Ace, saying he had changed for the better. By the time his second book was released Peter was back, and Ace was out. Guess what he did?! Said Pete's playing was better than ever, and bashed Ace. He'll bring up the Dynasty sessions, which Peter hardly played on due to a car accident.........or the fact that Ace didnt play on "Sweet Pain"(in fact another bullshit story, Ace actually recorded a solo they just didnt use it.

Well, news flash........it's well known that Gene has hardly played bass on a Kiss album since 1977. There are complete albums in which he didnt play a note on his shitty songs. I could go on.............

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Gene Simmons!

Comment

• WolfStar999
                              Roadie
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
                              THe biggest asshole in rock is Jon Bon Jovi beause of his self importance as a political activist & thinking he's a rock legend for some reason with Tommy Lee a close second.
                              Never knew ol Jon Anchovie was a political activist. Oh well, shows what I know...

Anway, biggest assholes in Rock (in no particular order)

* Yngwie Malmsteen- Ego, thy name is Malmsteen. And someone please tell the man that when you have a triple chin, it's time to stop wearing skin-tight leather pantaloons and an unopened shirt. That's just frightening to look at. (BTW- met him earlier this year. Really gave off an air of egotism. The rest of his band was pretty cool.)
                              * Axl Rose- Greatest rock frontman of all time my ass! More like a whiny little bitch that effectively killed what could've very well been the next Rolling Stones or Aerosmith
                              * Lars Ulrich- Money hungry lil' cock-smoker.
                              * Phil Anselmo- Sieg-heiling audience during Ozzfest set? Okayyyyy...and Superjoint Ritual?! C'mon Phil, gimme a break. Get yer strung-out ass back in Pantera and start ripping it up.
                              * Manowar- need I say more? Yes I must. It's guys like this that give heavy metal a bad name. How they have managed to last nearly 20 years in the music business with the utter crap they put out baffles me.
                              Last edited by WolfStar999; 08-16-2004, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...