X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Either way, it should make for an interesting night, to say the least. —Michael Gallucci

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-...ction-ceremony
    That's an understatement. Can Rose even still sing...at all?

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

That's gotta be car crash tv at its best
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well... just the fact that the five of them will even be in the same room is probably enough to make Satan put on a sweater.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          That's gotta be car crash tv at its best
          it won't be on live TV and they'll edit all the good shit out.

i knew i should have bought tickets to that show.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

About twenty years ago I would have given a fuck. Now after twenty years for it to sink in that Axl Rose is one of the biggest douches on the planet? Not so much.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Hmm... Very interesting. I put my money on Slash. I hope they play. Very cool. Except the singer.

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Not to mention that this is the Rock and Roll Hall of "Fame" we are talking about here. Will they be on before or after fucking Donovan? The hall has about as much integrity as the Syrian government and are about as relevant as steam powered automobiles.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Rose has a history of chronic asshole-ism, and the original quintet hasn't played together in two decades.
                  Not quite accurate, "ism" is defined as "indicating behaviour or a characteristic quality: ie, heroism". I think he just IS an asshole.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
                    Not quite accurate, "ism" is defined as "indicating behaviour or a characteristic quality: ie, heroism". I think he just IS an asshole.
                    Brilliant !!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Oh come the fuck on my brothers. THINK!

You are talking as if Axl will actually show up. Just because he is scheduled to & bandmates think he will doesn't mean shit. Guy doesn't even show up when 60,000 pay him to. And if he does choose to, he does it 3 hours late.

Fuck Axl.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Guy doesn't even show up when 60,000 pay him to. And if he does choose to, he does it 3 hours late.
                        What REALLY took the fucking cake was when he was on "That Metal Show" and one of those jokers finally got the balls to make a somewhat veiled reference to this and Axl BLAMED IT ON FUCKING SLASH.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                          Well... just the fact that the five of them will even be in the same room is probably enough to make Satan put on a sweater.
                          A sweater vest will suffice...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

WOOOOOOOOOOO
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2006

YEah well it will never top Van Halen's induction ceremony, err ah nevermind. Hope GnR can get it together even if for one night.
                              "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Can't imagine that anything will come of this.

Slash has a solo record due out and seems to be enjoying working with a singer he can actually stomach.

Adler is - and always has been - a trainwreck. Who would want to risk working with him?

Izzy has pretty much given up on the big time and does his own thing (his solo records are worth checking out). He was the first to tire of the circus way before it all went down the toilet.

To suggest it all depends on whether Axl says yay or nay is a little too simple. Do any of these guys - Adler aside - need the money enough to handle the hassle. This would be the reunion to end all reunions, but can any of them be bothered?
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...