X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Terry
    It's at the point, given his consistent history of pulling this stuff, where anyone shelling out money to see this guy these days kind of deserves to not get their money's worth when he throws a hissy, being that a fool and their money were lucky to get together in the first place.
    Testify, brutha.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Focus~
      Sheep indeed. It is good to hear songs. Memories are by the grace of God and are not a guaranteed.

However, Kiss his royal red ass.

What he is doing for the betterment of the industry will have rebounding effects, win or fail.

He has stepped away from milking.

Though it is wrong I must admire his milking of 7 million to create one album.

Blind he is not.

His ability to bleed the deer of industry stands unparalleled.

He has earned his right to wear the kilt.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PIcqzPNKKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PIcqzPNKKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But Axl, James was bad fucked up toward his death~

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0FgfsgxZhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0FgfsgxZhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHMcXmYYgw4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHMcXmYYgw4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XP2VRQuANQQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XP2VRQuANQQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Axhole being a crybaby..one more time!

Report: GUNS N' ROSES Walks Off Stage In Dublin; Video Available - Sep. 1, 2010
        According to Entertainment.ie, GUNS N' ROSES left the stage for more than 30 minutes during tonight's (Wednesday, September 1) concert at the O2 in Dublin, Ireland after a bottle was thrown up on stage following a warning from singer Axl Rose.

The band's show reportedly started at 10:25 p.m. — well over an hour after the support act, DANKO JONES, had finished playing. Some angry fans booed and threw a few beer/water bottles on stage in protest at the delay.

GUNS N' ROSES kicked off the performance with "Welcome To The Jungle" at which point another bottle was thrown up on stage, causing Rose to declare, "Alright, here's the deal. One more bottle, we go home. It's up to you. We would like to stay. You want us to stay? We wanna stay. We wanna have some fun. If you don't wanna have fun, all you gotta do is let us know and we've got no probllem. We'll go on our way." According to the report, "The gig continued for another three songs and as Rose was introducing the band, another missile was thrown at the band. At this, Rose took the band, bid his goodnight and stormed off the stage at about 10:50 p.m."

More here...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxLUUQdqA0I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxLUUQdqA0I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
        Fuck orf!
        Control the god damn plant.s
        the vines are growing every where!
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Here's one, If people don't like him, don't want to give him a single penny and think he is a cunt, Why go to the gig?.i can understand why everyone bar probably me hates him but on the flip side, if people are going to throw shit at him knowing his track record for walking off,why waste the money going?. People say he should stay and Finnish the gig as people payed good money to see it, it aint axl's fault if people can't behave and decide to wreck everyone else's night is it?. If i was in axl's boots i wouldn't have guys throwing shit at me and take it

just a thought...
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I do not fault Axl for walking off stage after things were thrown up there. I don't think anyone here does. No one should take that shit. The problem is Axl asks for it. He constantly treats his fans like dirt and then goes nuts if a couple fans treat him in kind. He can certainly dish it out but he can't take it (although he will gladly take your money).
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
              I do not fault Axl for walking off stage after things were thrown up there. I don't think anyone here does. No one should take that shit. The problem is Axl asks for it. He constantly treats his fans like dirt and then goes nuts if a couple fans treat him in kind. He can certainly dish it out but he can't take it (although he will gladly take your money).
              Fair enough point yes, but again i gotta say he gets far too much of a bad press for all the walk offs he has done. Have you noticed as soon as an incident involving axl happens. the whole world starts with the "he is a cunt, selfish prick yadayadayada". people go to hear the songs but the "fans" are mostly the one's causing the shit in the first place.I think it's a lil' cheeky of em' to slate him when it is them who throw the shit at him and cause him to leave

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2006

Originally posted by Blaze
                He is in the middle of the lawsuit. It's a muscle flex.
                Is that over the proposed 2010 GnR Van Halen tour deal
                “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Could you imagine Axl and Ed in the same building,with that much ego would there be room enough for a crowd?

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    He should get a fucking job he likes.

If you want to be a singer in a rock band especially one that leaves people standing about for hours out of sheer ego then it's ludicrous to complain like a little girl about the odd plastic bottle being thrown in your general direction.
                    He is a complete bitch, yet somehow people cannot get enough of his BS.
                    “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                      Here's one, If people don't like him, don't want to give him a single penny and think he is a cunt, Why go to the gig?.i can understand why everyone bar probably me hates him but on the flip side, if people are going to throw shit at him knowing his track record for walking off,why waste the money going?. People say he should stay and Finnish the gig as people payed good money to see it, it aint axl's fault if people can't behave and decide to wreck everyone else's night is it?. If i was in axl's boots i wouldn't have guys throwing shit at me and take it

just a thought...
                      ....of an enabler!

When you fire your entire band and make your fans wait 20 fucking years for an album, what the fuck do you expect? You have to anticipate a few bottles zinging by your head....the only thing that disappoints me is that they missed!

I've seen singers bleeding from open wounds from flying glass beer bottles and dripping in other peoples spit, and they stay onstage and bring it.
                      Dave Roth once cracked his own noggin open with a baton during a show, and still managed to give the people their moneys worth and finish the show.

It takes heart.....something Axl doesn't seem to have anymore.

His audience will soon dwindle down to just you and the other 2 GNR fans left in the world, because no level-headed person will shell out $75/$125 knowing there's a strong possibility of only seeing a three and a half song set.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's only brave when he's hitting girls.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                          Fair enough point yes, but again i gotta say he gets far too much of a bad press for all the walk offs he has done. Have you noticed as soon as an incident involving axl happens. the whole world starts with the "he is a cunt, selfish prick yadayadayada". people go to hear the songs but the "fans" are mostly the one's causing the shit in the first place.I think it's a lil' cheeky of em' to slate him when it is them who throw the shit at him and cause him to leave
                          I hope you've bought some good shampoo...

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

If Azoff really did manipulate the contract of the current G n R in order to force Rose into a corner so that he would have no real choice but to reunite with the original / Appetite / Illusion G n R, he was really doing Rose a favor.

Hey, there's leeches in every industry. Fuck, most CEO's are leeches when you get right down to it, reaping their profits off the labors of others.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm assuming the idea was that the Axl solo band was to be the support act.

Who the fuck would have wanted that shit every fucking night waiting for hours before Van Halen could go on - there is no way that could have worked. Can you imagine Van Halen putting up with it?

Can you imagine how drunk Ed would be by the time they went on?

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                I'm assuming the idea was that the Axl solo band was to be the support act.

Who the fuck would have wanted that shit every fucking night waiting for hours before Van Halen could go on - there is no way that could have worked. Can you imagine Van Halen putting up with it?

Can you imagine how drunk Ed would be by the time they went on?
                                Yeah, it probably wouldn't work...not for me anyway, unless Van Halen played first. At least with them, regardless of Ed's condition, the show would start on time. Then after Van Halen played, if Axl/Guns decided to pull any delaying bullshit, I wouldn't have to stick around for it like I would if Van Halen were closing.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...