Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

'The Heroin Diaries' was OK. I don't buy for one second that they were ACTUAL diaries from the mid-80s though. I'd put money on Nikki having written them much later on. Not many heroin addicts I've met could be bothered to find a toilet, let alone write long prose passages about their feelings.

I thought 'Tommyland' was dogshit, actually. It was a book which didn't really know what it wanted to be. One part biography, one part sex manual, one part list of random thoughts. Some funny moments, but if I want a philosophy on life the drummer for Motley Crue will not be my point of departure. I know what you mean about Tommy being different from the 'Titty Cam' persona, though - I actually think he's the warmest and most caring member of the band.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's not saying much and of course he warmly wrapped his hands around his wife's throat.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

True - but you have to think about who that wife was, and how annoying she is
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Neil calling Sharon Osbourne a piece of shit is the pot calling the kettle black. I would say you are a pretty shitty person if you kill a person because of your drunk driving and then end up getting busted for DUI again. I guess Neil doesn't care much about other people either. Oh and nice copy of Sammy Hagar with the clubs and tequila brand and pimping it in the book tittle. Move over Neil, you are done.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...