Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Is Boy George out of prison yet? I do hope he's planning to tour next year, we're lucky he's so gifted and still around.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

I still get butterflies thinking about my front-row-center seats to Coldplay.. if you only knew how fantastic the visuals were, how they were timed to the music.. pshawww~!! Imagine my shock at actually catching a teeshirt he tossed my way. I'll never take it out of the display case.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

That Rolling Stone interview earlier in the year with Green Day was so dead-on, so well written I felt as if I were there in the room like a fly on the wall.

Billie Joe Armstrong is unstoppable! I could NOT put it down 'till I read the entire thing cover-to-cover and filled out the subscription card with 2 yr checked off.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          People say that Bon Jovi sold out.

That's not really accurate since he was a sell out to start with since his career started with his Star Wars Xmas song. I first came upon them during their 7800° Fahrenheit tour which was their rock phase.

I challenge you to watch this which went out tonight on network TV and describe it as kick ass more like massaging lube into a man's ass. For money. To get the full effect you need to watch it to the end.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STpq5x2-r6k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;colo r2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STpq5x2-r6k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;colo r2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
          What the hell? It's like some fucking born again church sing along before the get back to begging for more money.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

.. which reminds me (thanks) to log back in onto eBay so I can snipe that Tammy Faye Baker LP collection at the last minute. She's no longer with us, you know.. but her hits are always there in our hearts aren't they!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

anyways..... so far we've established:
              1) the beatles, stones, led zep, rush, van hagar(obv.) all suck.

2) ABBA RULEZZZ LOLZZ!!!!!

Comment

• vaijuju
                Sniper
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                Elvis Costello also wrote a song about GAyR being born......

I have a dlr interview with french radio , he talked about this song of costello " accidents will happen

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJq1o1zMRT8?fs=1&amp;hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJq1o1zMRT8?fs=1&amp;hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

at 5.27
                http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

^^^^^ little known fact; there were also two interpreters signing this for the deaf in the studio that day.

one english, one french, both dressed in identical maid's outfits.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

If only Michael Stipe had lived in San Gabriel Valley, renting and loaning his PA system to friends, we would have had TWICE the number of even greater real Van Halen hits than we have today.

He's got just as hairy a chest as Dave you know :sigh:

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

That's probably my most genius post ever posted on any music board, I'm serious!

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

GAR quit spamming this thread.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Are you going to provide an unpopular musical opinion, or what?

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                            Are you going to provide an unpopular musical opinion, or what?
                            Amazing that people can get off the subject around here isn't it ???

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

That opinion is very unpopular with me, and it's a non-musical one.

Please follow the subject of topic in this thread. Please.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Billy Squire is a million times better then Springsteen, hell, Steve Winwood is better then fucking Springsteen. I am glad grunge killed hair bands, they all sucked dick anyway, and someone should do us all a favor and run the nickelback bus off a cliff and film the fucker burning.

Comment

Working...