X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

This Kid Rules!

I love this kid. Not only is he an amazing drummer for his age, but look how he gets into it, especially in the second half of the video!

I like how he recovers when he drops his stick.

He kinda looks like Alex, doesn't he??
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Buddy Rich was 2yrs old too when he started out.

- this is why I say if you can't start your kids out on an instrument by 6 or 7 it's probably too late to become a prodigy.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Kid outplays Kwame on any given day.

Oh dear.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Really? Has he posted vids I don't know..

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Love how he looks away and has that "boy I could go for a corn dog" look.....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Check out this solo by 7 year old Jacob Armen. You'll know what show this performance was on when the clearly astonished host comes by afterward to offer his appreciation.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Um, he's grown up now....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QtIUyPukSTM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QtIUyPukSTM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Um, he's grown up now...
                You'd have to imagine so, since Carson has been off the air for at least a handful of years.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...