Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Since Rob got back with them, there has still been at least a couple of standout tracks on each album. They still are capable of writing superior songs. Just not all of them meet the standard.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I agree with Hardrock69,I mean Angel was just beautiful,and Prophecy, you gotta be crazy not to dig that.However, with an extensive back catalogue like Priests?,why bother recording new music.Cant remember the last gig i went to and shouted "Play something from the new album!!!!"
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

These guy's will be back !! It's in their blood. Roger and Pete are a perfect example of sticking around too long !! At least as The Who. They could have did a Page/Plant type of thing after John died but that wouldn't sell enough ticket's. So it has too be The Who. Roger's voice was also starting too go around John's death. Call it a day man. If you want to record some new song's go ahead and release a few single's here and there, but the touring has too stop. But then again AC/DC just pulled off a great tour. But brian always grunts his way through a show anyway.

Comment

• BruinJer
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

It's all Ozzy's fault, he started this "I'm retiring" crap... that was 15 fucking years ago....
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/Chickies.jpg

Comment

Working...