Seriously, who buys Nickelback and Daughtery?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SparkieD
    Veteran
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    How does somebody bean this singer in the head??

Were they training, working on their aim constantly? Can't be easy to have that kind of accuracy.
    That fucker irritates me almost as much as Brett Michaels does. I'm no sharpshooter, but I doubt I'd miss if he were the target.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
      That fucker irritates me almost as much as Brett Michaels does. I'm no sharpshooter, but I doubt I'd miss if he were the target.
      I'm sure you'd hit him but you should save it for Michaels. Not that anything stops him. I wonder if the last hospital thing was a fake.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

May I throw another band into the discussion?

Maroon 5.

Please explain the point of this band.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ShadowOfTheWave
          Full On Cocktard
          • Apr 2010

My dad loves Nickelback and my mom loves Daughtry, bands like these are the modern day Foreigner and 38 Special, corporate bullshit made for easy consumption. Maroon 5 isn't bad at all though, they definately aren't what I would consider bland, but like someone else said they aren't really a rock band.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

38 Special started out as a legitimate band, but they did go corporate cheese after a while. I'd still say that Donnie Van Zant at least earned an honest living, as opposed to milking Ronnie's corpse like his other brother Johnny did (and is still doing)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              You're starting to sound like Kirk Hammet from the Monster video when they wouldn't let him play his solos.
              Can't be true... I play better than him...
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...