X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

can't blame the guitar player like Steven Tyler does.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
      lmao. That fucker just walked right of the stage.
      Drinking large quantities of booze and walking aimlessly toward the bright shiny light ......not good.
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Drinking large quantities of booze and walking aimlessly toward the bright shiny light ......not good.

I bet that guys ass hole puckered up like a mofo. You know, that oh shit feeling you get when you know this is gonna hurt more than a little.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
          That's a siggy!

Awe, who hasn't forgotten where the stage (or the boat, porch, deck, etc... ) ends once or twice.

Usually your just glad not a lot of people are around to see it.

He's got to be sore and nursing one hell of a hangover.
          Prayers for you Captian Buddyo!

New Zealand performance cancelled
          Jimmy was scheduled to perform at the Auckland Viaduct on Te Wero Island this Saturday night but unfortunately, he will be cancelling the New Zealand show to allow himself time to recover from his injuries. Jimmy would like to thank all of his fans for their support, and wants them all to know that he will return.

The latest news from Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett, Radio Margaritaville and more.

Been a while since visiting. Wonder who I am there. ;P

Topic: Get Well Jimmy
          http://www.margaritaville.com/forum/...p?topic=2054.0
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

Working...