Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Obama this, Obama that. For fuck's sake...enough!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hi Krusty...

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

GARY MOORE Documentary In The Works; Trailer Available - Mar. 1, 2011
        A trailer for "White Knuckles & Blue Moods", the forthcoming hour-long documentary on former THIN LIZZY guitarist, noted session player, and blues rock icon Gary Moore, can be viewed below. The film is reportedly being made by Jörgen Holmstedt and Stefan Mossberg, who've been working on it for several years. It includes contributions from Don Airey, Jon Hiseman, John Sykes, Brian Downey, Eric Bell, Brian Robertson and the late Gary Moore himself. A late 2011 release is expected.

According to Ken Sweeney of the Irish Independent, Gary Moore was laid to rest on February 23 in a small village graveyard outside Brighton, England.

Moore's family decided to hold his funeral not in Belfast, Ireland, where he was born, but near where he had made his home in the past 15 years and where his children live.

Lily, one of the guitarist's four childen, spoke of her father as "a man with rather colorful shirts, who possessed a childlike quality and was an inspiration to many and the kind of person you could never forget."

THIN LIZZY guitarist Scott Gorham told the Irish Independent that he was unaware the service for Moore was taking place.

"No one kept me informed of any arrangements regarding his funeral," he said.

"I'll drive down to Brighton one day on my own and pay my respects," Gorham added.

Read more from the Irish Independent.

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          GARY MOORE Documentary In The Works; Trailer Available - Mar. 1, 2011
          A trailer for "White Knuckles & Blue Moods", the forthcoming hour-long documentary on former THIN LIZZY guitarist, noted session player, and blues rock icon Gary Moore, can be viewed below. The film is reportedly being made by Jörgen Holmstedt and Stefan Mossberg, who've been working on it for several years. It includes contributions from Don Airey, Jon Hiseman, John Sykes, Brian Downey, Eric Bell, Brian Robertson and the late Gary Moore himself. A late 2011 release is expected.

According to Ken Sweeney of the Irish Independent, Gary Moore was laid to rest on February 23 in a small village graveyard outside Brighton, England.

Moore's family decided to hold his funeral not in Belfast, Ireland, where he was born, but near where he had made his home in the past 15 years and where his children live.

Lily, one of the guitarist's four childen, spoke of her father as "a man with rather colorful shirts, who possessed a childlike quality and was an inspiration to many and the kind of person you could never forget."

THIN LIZZY guitarist Scott Gorham told the Irish Independent that he was unaware the service for Moore was taking place.

"No one kept me informed of any arrangements regarding his funeral," he said.

"I'll drive down to Brighton one day on my own and pay my respects," Gorham added.

Read more from the Irish Independent.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Etienne
            ... and "Still Got The Blues" made him a broadband legend ... I prefer his version of the ballad "The Loner" on the record "Wild Frontier"

I hear you my brother. RIP
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Etienne
              ... and "Still Got The Blues" made him a broadband legend ... I prefer his version of the ballad "The Loner" on the record "Wild Frontier"

It's funny how often when they made videos back then that no one thought to even pretend to plug in the guitar...

Comment

Working...