Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I'll pass. I just can't picture myself standing by a huge blowup of a Depends box and trying to score GILFs digits.

Some things are just better left to memory.......

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Prothro
      A rock concert is still a good reason to go get hammered , just like it was in 87.
      Shit, a rerun of Two and a Half Men is enough reason to get hammered. For one thing, you don't need to leave the house. For another, it's on nearly everyday.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I think the memory of the song I Want Action tonight is enough get hammered until you burn off the rest of the memory circuits.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I am so there
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Shit, a rerun of Two and a Half Men is enough reason to get hammered. For one thing, you don't need to leave the house. For another, it's on nearly everyday.
            I never even watched a full episode of that show. I love watching Charlie go nuts though. If he's on Celebrity Rehab and I'm ashamed of admitting this, I would watch it. Dr. Drew would rope me in with that bait.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Cato
              how old is Mick Mars now?

Sorry. I'm not sure of the conversion rate of warlock years to mortal human years.

He is working on a side supergroup titled "Ugliest Band Ever". Lemmy on bass, Mick on lead guitar, singer from Autograph singing......okay, who do we put on drums?

Ugliest drummer I can think of is sadly dead. Gar Samuelson from the original Megadeth.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...