Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
    eye nose. Mr Diamond. eye nose.
    whatever, dude.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Va. shhhhh, don't give him a warning.

We can finally drive him off of here.
      fark orf, prig.
      i'll do it.
      just you watch.
      and i won't get suspended or banned for it either.

there is indeed more than 1 way to skin a fucking cat, folks!
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

nice.

what a fucking idiot you are.
        that is no way to speak to your elders, you sniveling and utterly miserable, miscreant piece of rocking fucking horseshit.

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by ace diamond
          fark orf, prig.
          i'll do it.
          just you watch.

Double dog dare you.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

fark orf, prig.
            i'll do it.
            just you watch.

Please refrain from trying to impersonate the DM's, they are amazingly funny and are actually cool guys.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

World time and date for cities in all time zones. International time right now. Takes into account all DST clock changes.

i like to use this to determine who is likely to be drunk and stoned.

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                I strongly recommend you don't even try it, and just leave it at that....
                fuck you and shove your threats and warnings straight up your hidiously ugly and terribly putrid arse, you lousy cunt.
                i'll do as i please.
                it called free speech.
                i have everybit as much right to it as anybody else to say as i please
                whether or not you or anyone else likes or agrees with it.
                kinda like i think those westboro bastist folks should tarred and feathered,
                doused in petrol, and summarily set alight and while still alive and burning,
                decapitated, drawn and quartered, and with what if anything is left of you be fed to a filthy
                sloppy, slovenly swine for al the protests at military funerals, and for protesting the dio funeral.

the westboro baptists think they are god's true believers and messengers.
                now, those westboro folks have a majprly unpopular opinion,
                that i and i'm sure most folks strongly disagree with and particularly don't fucking like one bit.
                but they still have the right to believe what they please and to have their opinion,
                however unpopular it very hated and disgraceful it might be.

well, this is one case where the majority and i do agree.
                but on this site, my opinions are just as much very unpopular.
                now granted i may be totally crazy and oft incorrect about many things,
                and i may start tons of shit with people out of sheer boredom,
                just because i like pissing people off,
                and pushing those buttons is something i am actually good at,
                hell, i know clear and well how much i am hated here.
                but i still have a right to my say, same as everyone else.
                like it or not.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

i like to use this to determine who is likely to be drunk and stoned.
                  that would be me here in southern california right now!
                  9pm pacific time.

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

'it's the final meltdown do do do doooo... do do doot doot doooo...'

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

fuck you and shove your threats and warnings straight up your hidiously ugly and terribly putrid arse, you lousy cunt.
                      i'll do as i please.
                      it called free speech.
                      i have everybit as much right to it as anybody else to say as i please
                      whether or not you or anyone else likes or agrees with it.
                      kinda like i think those westboro bastist folks should tarred and feathered,
                      doused in petrol, and summarily set alight and while still alive and burning,
                      decapitated, drawn and quartered, and with what if anything is left of you be fed to a filthy
                      sloppy, slovenly swine for al the protests at military funerals, and for protesting the dio funeral.

the westboro baptists think they are god's true believers and messengers.
                      now, those westboro folks have a majprly unpopular opinion,
                      that i and i'm sure most folks strongly disagree with and particularly don't fucking like one bit.
                      but they still have the right to believe what they please and to have their opinion,
                      however unpopular it very hated and disgraceful it might be.

well, this is one case where the majority and i do agree.
                      but on this site, my opinions are just as much very unpopular.
                      now granted i may be totally crazy and oft incorrect about many things,
                      and i may start tons of shit with people out of sheer boredom,
                      just because i like pissing people off,
                      and pushing those buttons is something i am actually good at,
                      hell, i know clear and well how much i am hated here.
                      but i still have a right to my say, same as everyone else.
                      like it or not.
                      What the fuck do assholes protesting soldiers funeral have to do with spamming threads on this board?

seriously ace, you need to grow the fuck up. get a real life.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

i recorded my 3rd album on this very same set-up.........
                        i'm still gonna record on march 4th those 2 new songs, because anyway i look at it, it'll take me 6 months to save up the money for this stuff,
                        and by the time i get it, i'll have some more new material to record.
                        but yes, i do see how that in the long run, this would save me a ton of time, money, and hassle.........
                        wasn't this supposed to happen today? i mean your today. cause for me, it's already tomorrow.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

'it's the final meltdown do do do doooo... do do doot doot doooo...'

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What the fuck do assholes protesting soldiers funeral have to do with spamming threads on this board?

seriously ace, you need to grow the fuck up. get a real life.

You don't understand, Grasshopper....

See, Ace understands the Constitution better than any of us, because he's a direct descendant of every single goddamn one of the original "founding fathers" who signed it, as well as the Indians they stole the land from.

He's related to ALL of them. Just wait, he'll tell you.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

wasn't this supposed to happen today? i mean your today. cause for me, it's already tomorrow.
                              finances intervened.
                              i've had to reschedule it for next month.

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

aaahh, thanks nitro always the man on the ball heheh...

Comment

Working...