• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
    i hate shrinks.
    if i had my way i'd have them all rounded up and executed to rid the earth of them and their bullshit.
    Careful Ace. You are starting to sound like Kristy with your opinion on the professional psychiatry profession.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      You don't understand, Grasshopper....

See, Ace understands the Constitution better than any of us, because he's a direct descendant of every single goddamn one of the original "founding fathers" who signed it, as well as the Indians they stole the land from.

He's related to ALL of them. Just wait, he'll tell you.
      So the founding fathers fucked native american women and all those fertilized eggs somehow turned into Ace? Dude. I'm still trying to figure out immaculate conception. This sort of thing would make the bible explode.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

oh the hu-manatee

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

no sea cows here.
          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Attth diamond.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by FORD
              You don't understand, Grasshopper....

See, Ace understands the Constitution better than any of us, because he's a direct descendant of every single goddamn one of the original "founding fathers" who signed it, as well as the Indians they stole the land from.
              He's related to ALL of them. Just wait, he'll tell you.
              Touché

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Careful Ace. You are starting to sound like Kristy with your opinion on the professional psychiatry profession.
                And it getting ugly, too. I may find myself in a legal battle with my sister's (former) social worker. One little victory is she on a temporary license censure which means she is getting paid but not seeing any clients until the State Department of Regulatories has a board meeting on her which is great except for the fact I have to be at this board meeting this upcoming Friday myself. I hope at least, her social worker license is pulled for a minimum of a year.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                  And it getting ugly, too. I may find myself in a legal battle with my sister's (former) social worker. One little victory is she on a temporary license censure which means she is getting paid but not seeing any clients until the State Department of Regulatories has a board meeting on her which is great except for the fact I have to be at this board meeting this upcoming Friday myself. I hope at least, her social worker license is pulled for a minimum of a year.
                  Kristy, join in with us and bash ace.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                    i have everybit as much right to it as anybody else to say as i please
                    Except what pleases you is a constant barrage of abuse towards others in which they have a right not to any part of. Really Ace, and I can't believe I am saying this but if you are on any medication (and it's more than evident that you have been at some point in your miserable life) to PLEASE go back on them.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

Really Ace, and I can't believe I am saying this but if you are on any medication (and it's more than evident that you have been at some point in your miserable life) to PLEASE go back on them.
                      he seems to get a bit cranky on the booze and weed.

Comment

• Candy Girl

No, unfortunately he likes to drag innocent people (who shall remain nameless) through the mud just to get attention for himself. Fucking pathetic.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Except what pleases you is a constant barrage of abuse towards others in which they have a right not to any part of. Really Ace, and I can't believe I am saying this but if you are on any medication (and it's more than evident that you have been at some point in your miserable life) to PLEASE go back on them.
                          but it's ok for others to verbally abuse me, right, you smelly cunt?
                          i've a right to abuse verbally those that have in the past and presently still are verbally abusing me.
                          as for medication, the answer is:
                          never.
                          Last edited by ace diamond; 03-05-2011, 02:07 AM.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Hey ace, you shacking up with GAR out in LA in his '92 windstar van?

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I'm done with you, Ace. Have fun spending what's left of your pathetic life in a room full of mirrors.

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                What the fuck do assholes protesting soldiers funeral have to do with spamming threads on this board?

seriously ace, you need to grow the fuck up. get a real life.
                                dude, you are 21.
                                i'll be 34 this year.
                                i am more than a decade your elder.
                                you insolent child.

Comment

Working...