Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

All for the better of keeping the Roth Army a TROLL FREE ZONE™ !!!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I'm surprised Sammy wasn't selling Cabo Wabo T-shirts and tequila at this jam.

This must be before Cabo mania.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        I thought this was a thread about Worst Albums In Rock History..
        It is. That's why Ace is in here.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

This must be before Cabo mania.
          You'll notice Elvis Costello makes the wise decision and does NOT stay on stage with Hagar. In fact that's EC's Jazzmaster guitar that Jerry is playing. Garcia must have been so high he didn't realize who was on stage with him. Probably wouldn't be the first time. It's hard to imagine he and the Ched Rocker would have much in common though.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

That wasn't bad for Hagar...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
              Obviously we don't share the same opinion regarding Led Zeppelin but your dislike of them seems so strong that I am taken aback. Zeppelin is usually a unanimous positive vote in all circles I run in. To praise The Smiths while denouncing Zeppelin mystifies me.
              She thinks Maiden's X-Factor is a good album. All you need to know about her music tastes.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

There was no steaming pile of dogshit worse than Krokus' Change of Address. I loved the band, and the day it came out I go get it, throw it on and get song after song of gay, syntho-sludge, weak metal. I never expected Krokus albums to change the world- they were just fun R&R, but this was SHIT!!!!
                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                  There was no steaming pile of dogshit worse than Krokus' Change of Address. I loved the band, and the day it came out I go get it, throw it on and get song after song of gay, syntho-sludge, weak metal. I never expected Krokus albums to change the world- they were just fun R&R, but this was SHIT!!!!
                  I don't know. I'll see your Krokus and raise you one Def Leppard Adrenalize.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    I thought this was a thread about Worst Albums In Rock History.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                      Wrong thread pedo-boy.

STFU.

Van Halen's BEST album right there, obviously you can't tell because you've been watching jem episodes up in your ass.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Go fuck Branigan's corpse, Steve. You should be fucking banned for saying that about Fair Warning.

Hell, I wouldn't even nominate SkyCrapper for this list, let alone any Van HALEN albums.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Go fuck Branigan's corpse, Steve. You should be fucking banned for saying that about Fair Warning.

Hell, I wouldn't even nominate SkyCrapper for this list, let alone any Van HALEN albums.
                          He should be locked in a steam bath naked with Sammy Hagar and Boy George for his blasphemy.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

"Van Halen's BEST album right there"

Although I do cunfusticate it......as VH II and Fair Warning fight it out in my head.....but to admit....I suppose around Females I think of VH II first but alone and ready to find a female......Fair Warning.

Yup that about sums it up.

Wow a thread on the internets that made me think. Sweet.

Looks at the title of the thread.

Doh!
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-20-2011, 04:49 AM. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9vQ1f57TE&feature=related
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD

Just some great tracks on there "Mean Street" is an underrated classic, along with "So this is love?" and "Hear about it later", also how can you not dig "Push comes to shove" and it's pseudo reggae style?

Not to mention that Van Halen's greatest song "Unchained" came off that album. It may have not done the best commercially, but I feel it was Van Halen at their peak.

Savicki's an idiot, I once saw him pimping some stupid ass cassette he found in a dumpster outside the dollar general as being "better" than I believe 1984. He's also said that he prefers Laura Branigan over David Lee Roth and well..just look at my sig for his feelings on Hagar. He's quite the oxygen thief and a cunt.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Dec 2005

There's a lot of shitty stuff!!! Lately, I'm blocking bad music from my life!
                                www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

Working...