X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

One of my fave tracks by VH.

Man, they kicked so much fucking ass back then. Am fortunate to have seen them. Will never forget the feeling of being in the audience at one of their shows and being blown away by the sheer intensity of their performance!

Comment

• Etienne
      Commando
      • Aug 2010

What is the name of the keyboard played in "...And The Cradle Will Rock"?

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

An EVH Shitboard.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Etienne

What is the name of the keyboard played in "...And The Cradle Will Rock"?
          Ed used a Wurlitzer electric piano with a MXR flanger plugged into a Marshall stack....

Hope that helps!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            Ed used a Wurlitzer electric piano with a MXR flanger plugged into a Marshall stack....

Hope that helps!
            True but why? Why do you do something effects wise? Is it because the sound in your head does not match the sound you want?
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Etienne
              Commando
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi

Hope that helps!
              Exactly, Diamondjimi, you're next...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

New Incubus.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-15-2011, 04:18 PM. Reason: Your head will be changed.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

As a guide I will point out two things to start the discussion for this tune or any other (feel free to guide us on your tune)...

A: At the ? minute mark......? does what in your left ear?

B: What is the GLARING thing that ? is doing (and I suppose sanctioned) that he does not do in other recordings?

Enjoy listening and recording you people!
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-15-2011, 04:34 PM. Reason: Dedicated to Aaron. Les Funk....you gotta love this bass.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

[QUOTE=SunisinuS;1541874]As a guide I will point out two things to start the discussion for this tune or any other (feel free to guide us on your tune)...

A: At the ? minute mark......? does what in your left ear?

QUOTE]

closed flushed seeya.

try again, in English, or what do question marks do in your ear? It's glaring.
                    mcDonalds, monsanto, or vaccines for you before you typed that?

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Yours Is No Disgrace.

And sorry Thrills. Not everyone is a musican so I apologise if I did not communicate well for you. The "?" was to say "At what time mark?" I left it as a "?" as both youtube and other digital media screw up time marks, but the true reason was because the "?" was meant for someone who responds to plug in their own time mark and make a point about it.
                      Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-07-2011, 08:35 PM. Reason: :) The ? means also that it is not Eddie in every tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4jeeu90Rk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Comment

Working...