X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    the Rodeo Song was written by some Canadian in the early 80's. wasn't one of their originals. a local metal band called Brats in Ferarris used to play it too.
    Cool. The only time I heard this song was at that concert so I thought it was the band's original. They put so much passion into it and the whole wasted audience sang along. It was great. So thanks for clearing it up and now I can listen to that song again.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I heard that damn rodeo song in some RV park in Yakima like damn near 30 years ago, and never heard it again until now. Completely forgot about it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

The Scorpions are a bit like Motorhead - people will never give them the respect they deserve until they're gone....
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          I heard that damn rodeo song in some RV park in Yakima like damn near 30 years ago, and never heard it again until now. Completely forgot about it.
          mom had the 45. we were allowed to listen to it, but "don't put it on a tape and take it to school."

so that's exactly what i did.

did i mention i was going to Catholic school at the time?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• rocking ron
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2010

Yes indeed the Scorpions are a bit like Motorhead ( not musically ); both made their best albums begin '80s ( Scorpions - Blackout & Motorhead - Ace of Spades ) and both made also good stuff over the last few years!!!

But the difference is Scorpions made their last cd yet and are still busy with their last final-world-tour and I think Lemmy goes on till he dies on stage!!!!

Comment

Working...