X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Jani Lane Dead

According TMZ.com, former WARRANT singer Jani Lane is currently being booked on suspicion of DUI.

LAPD arrested Lane in Woodland Hills, California this evening.

Police sources tell TMZ.com Lane was driving a black Infiniti sedan when he allegedly hit a parked car. Officers arrived on the scene and gave Lane a field sobriety test. TMZ.com understands he did not do well and was arrested.

According to sources, Lane blew more than twice the legal limit of .08 when officers gave him a breathalyzer test at the police station.

Back in February 2010, a warrant was issued for Jani Lane after he failed to show up to two court appearances connected to his 2009 DUI conviction.

Lane was scheduled to appear in court on February 23 to show the judge he's completed his alcohol classes and community service — but he never showed.

The court date was rescheduled for February 24... but Lane missed that one as well.

Last July, Lane pled no contest to one count of misdemeanor DUI stemming from an incident where he hit a parked car back in June 2009.

The 45-year-old singer was busted on June 17, 2009 when he allegedly hit a parked car in the Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles. Lane refused to take a sobriety test.

When asked in a May 18, 2009 interview with "The Johnny Dare Morning Show" how he managed to "get straight," Jani replied, "It's just a matter of deciding you're done, in my opinion. I mean, that probably oversimplifies it, but really, really and truly you have to go, 'You know what? I'm done with this. I don't like feeling like this, I don't like living like this.' And it's also nice to get the creativity back, which is impossible to flow when you're unconscious."

Lane originally left WARRANT in 2002 to pursue a solo career. He released a solo album, "Back Down to One", in 2003, but shortly after was admitted to a rehab center for alcohol and drug-related exhaustion. He also appeared on VH1's reality series "Celebrity Fit Club".

WARRANT announced in September 2008 that it was splitting with Jani Lane six months after the band first reunited with the troubled vocalist. He has since been replaced by Robert Mason (LYNCH MOB, CRY OF LOVE, BIG COCK).
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

You would think he would learn.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Jani Lane.....
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

What's worse, I just heard through the grapevine the arresting officer was the same one who popped Jani last time...WHAT ARE THE ODDS??? Does NOT bode well for him...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Watch, he'll soon be on Celebrity Rehab...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            You would think he would learn.
            You would think he would go away.
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Well, I pity anyone with addictions. However, I get frustrated with people who betray an tendancy for stupidity.

Guess I'm ambivalent for this one - Jani want to be carefull though, if they send him to the Big House he'll end up being someone's 'Cherry Pie'.....
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• SparkieD
                Veteran
                • Sep 2006

Fuck Jani and his fucking addictions. Who the fuck cares? When you do something dumb enough that it can potentially harm innocent people, you don't even deserve to live yourself. I can't even imagine someone, even some pos prisoner, wanting that piece of blubber for his "cherry pie." Bastard!!!
                Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                Originally posted by rustoffa
                Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by binnie
                  Well, I pity anyone with addictions. However, I get frustrated with people who betray an tendancy for stupidity.

Guess I'm ambivalent for this one - Jani want to be carefull though, if they send him to the Big House he'll end up being someone's 'Cherry Pie'.....
                  Holy Shit! LMAO!

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by SparkieD
                    Fuck Jani and his fucking addictions. Who the fuck cares? When you do something dumb enough that it can potentially harm innocent people, you don't even deserve to live yourself. I can't even imagine someone, even some pos prisoner, wanting that piece of blubber for his "cherry pie." Bastard!!!
                    You know that 'Cherry Pie' will be stuck in your head all day now - 'She's my Cherry Pie/ Cool drink of water......' or however the fuck it goes.......

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.
                      <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZFtD1DMal3o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZFtD1DMal3o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• SparkieD
                        Veteran
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by binnie
                        You know that 'Cherry Pie' will be stuck in your head all day now - 'She's my Cherry Pie/ Cool drink of water......' or however the fuck it goes.......
                        I changed the lyrics to it years ago. "He's my chicken pie..." Now THAT'll be stuck in yours all day!
                        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                        Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          Watch, he'll soon be on Celebrity Rehab...
                          I fucking hope not cos in an odd way, I love that show. I'd rather not watch that fat, waste of space dry out. He's not cool like watching Mike Starr go through withdrawls and being mean. Watching that Cherry Pie blimp detox would be stupid.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                            Admit it Sparkie, you find his bloated ass fuckin' hot!!!

He's a disgrace to tattoos, no?

Where the down boys go is to McDonalds to hook up with fuckfACE for some quarter pounders and cheap liquor.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Fuck!

He looks OLD. Really OLD.

Comment

Working...