Steel Panther

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seshmeister
    replied
    Of course, if it doesn't sell out right away!

I flew to London to see them last time. I could live without seeing Def Leppard again. I've also been boycotting Crue since they did a shortened set here for the Dr Feelgood tour so they could fuck off home early on the last night of the tour. I guess 20 years is long enough.

The funny thing of course is the prescient lyrics of 'Death to all but metal'
    Where is Def Leppard?
    Where is Motley Crue?
    My main worry is the show being ruined for me because of my obsessiveness about bands using tapes 'live'.

Crue and Leppard are high on the suspicion list for it...

Leave a comment:

• High Life Man
    replied
    You gonna go?

Leave a comment:

• Seshmeister
    replied
    I think they write their own bits, you don't need to be trained to be funny. In fact better not to be.

They've just announced a UK tour supporting Crue and Def Leppard!!!

Ideally the running order would be the reverse to make it easier to skip DL but that's the way it goes...

Leave a comment:

• High Life Man
    replied
    OK. I think some of you know these guys from back in the day. What's the deal?

Who writes their bits? And where did they get their improv training? There's clearly a mix of both. Always cracks me up.

Leave a comment:

• High Life Man
    replied
    Saw that Crossfire thing earlier. Brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• Seshmeister
    replied
    <object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Dkc2vYUEA9w?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Dkc2vYUEA9w?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• High Life Man
    replied
    Track by track description of the new album. Give them the Grammy RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Last edited by High Life Man; 08-26-2011, 04:21 PM. Reason: Tits.

Leave a comment:

• conmee
    replied
    Brethren and Sistrem,

The GODLESS©®™ have once again brought us this gem!

"It's like a buffet of cocaine, pot, heroin, and sleeping pills… it's like a super hot chick that has a tube coming out of her forehead that Jack Daniels comes out of so when you're fucking her you can drink the Jack Daniels… now that's a fucking hot bitch, and she doesn't talk either or get pregnant, yep, and she's got killer tits and a set of balls… just for that kind of kinky fucking feeling you get… if you're feeling like, you know, fucking mashing your nuts up against another pair of nuts… BALLS OUT©®™, oh, BALLS OUT©®™!!!"

That is all.

Icon©®™

Leave a comment:

• High Life Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
    replied
    catfood is good on crackers.

Leave a comment:

• High Life Man
    replied
    Wait'll you hear "Tongue Punch to the Fart Box".

Leave a comment:

• ToraToraTora
    replied
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's very short isn't it.

I wonder if there is a reason for that, they are quite savvy and the first single of the debut album was very short too.
    It might be the radio edit version and theres 2 verses missing full of wank bollocks tit fuck cunt and twat.

I like it though

Leave a comment:

• binnie
    replied
    Maybe it's because jokes work best when they're short.

I mean who would want to listen to a 16 minute odyssey entitled 'The Ballad of the Butt-Crack'?

Leave a comment:

• Seshmeister
    replied
    It's very short isn't it.

I wonder if there is a reason for that, they are quite savvy and the first single of the debut album was very short too.

Leave a comment:

• binnie
    replied
    I guess you could have a drummer with no arms......

Leave a comment:

Working...