Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bottom line is that he married her which even at his young age shows he had huge mental issues.

The conspiracy theory that she killed him in a Columbo style plot seems unlikely given her complete inability to even briefly get her shit together. As for trust funds, junkies aren't well known for being that organised...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

When the word rolls in that Courtney has died of a drug overdose I'm going to pop open some champagne and celebrate.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Bottom line is that he married her which even at his young age shows he had huge mental issues.

The conspiracy theory that she killed him in a Columbo style plot seems unlikely given her complete inability to even briefly get her shit together. As for trust funds, junkies aren't well known for being that organised...
        Well, if making bad decisions where women are involved was an indication of mental issues, all of us would probably be posting from rubber rooms right now, though at least I can say I wisely avoided THAT woman when I was presented with the opportunity. Wish I could say that about a few others, two of which were from Grays Harbor County, oddly enough. Though they were from Elma and McCleary which are even more redneck than Aberdeen.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I stopped in at Books A Million today. Dangerous move as I am seriously lacking in cash. Just wanted to buy a couple of magazines. Looked in the music section, but this book was not there.

Was headed to checkout, and looked over, and saw Tony Iommi's new book Iron Man. Could not resist. Had to get it.

Will get this grunge book one of these days.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

What the bimbo Courtney doesn't get is her husband was a member of Nirvana and she was not. I'm in a partnership right now that we set it up to where we all have a life insurance policy on us to where it buys out that partners shares in the company. This is to keep the spouses from becoming a partner through inheritance. A lot of partnerships have been destroyed due to a wife getting involved.

Bands all have different contracts. Some split the money evenly with everyone. Early Van Halen and KISS were set up this way. In other bands some band members are basically employees where other are actual owners of the band. Usually the band members who write the songs get the publishing royalties. Smart people have the publishing rights to their songs.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              What the bimbo Courtney doesn't get is her husband was a member of Nirvana and she was not.
              Indeed.

Courtney Love = Yoko Ono
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                Indeed.

Courtney Love = Yoko Ono
                Please don't insult Yoko.

I think Kurt killed himself because he finally sobered up and realized what he was married to.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  When the word rolls in that Courtney has died of a drug overdose I'm going to pop open some champagne and celebrate.
                  I won't be celebrating, because that means I'm stuck with her.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Here...like anyone really cares....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...