• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
    He certainly does.

Well then I'm all for it. Any time Dave gets a check for his wonderful music I'm happy. Dude deserves every penny for as much enjoyment as we have all gotten from it. And Just Like Paradise is a fucking cool tune!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

It's looks like a real shitty movie.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
        "I just threw up."
        "Where?"
        "in my pants."

Oscar time.
        This is a Hollywood trailer where they don't keep anything back these days which means this is probably the best line in the movie.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Doesn't look like it'll be for me.

It's like rock 'n' roll made by committee.......
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

I saw this Trailer when I went too see "Extremely Loud, Incredibly Close"...

First thought...

Tom Cruise? Really...Tom fucking Cruise? He looks like a very, very bad Axl wanna-be...

Second thought...

This looks like "High School Musical, The 80's version"...

Final thought...

Gay...

Comment

• fwacf
              Roadie
              • Jul 2004

I JUST SHIT MYSELF....TOOK 8 XANAX & A BOTTLE OF JACK...........And it sill makes me sick!
              When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Carmine stole all my witty comments.

Fuck you, Ragu!!

But seriously...the bandana thing with the fur is definitley some bizarre mutation of Axl.

Alec Baldwin looks ridiculous and is totally not believable in that character. A "caricature" is more like it....

And poor Paul Giamatti should shoot his agent...for getting him sucked down into this black hole of a movie.
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Oh...and this trailer definitely solidifies the notion that Cruise loves the coch.
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Carmine
                    Man, how did you do it? I can't bring myself to check out a depressing movie in the theatre. That's not exactly date night material. Was that any good?

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      This makes you wish that not only were the Mayan's correct about the end of the world but also that they were 6 months too late with the prediction.
                      If Evo Morales and friends could watch this movie, they would be laughing in tears, even though they don´t speak english, the movie is so a awful nonsense that they would not need the spanish subtitles!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fwacf
                        I JUST SHIT MYSELF....TOOK 8 XANAX & A BOTTLE OF JACK...........And it sill makes me sick!

ummm....8? Got any extras by chance? I can be there by 6.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

I think you guys are totally missing the point of this movie. It is NOT a serious musical. And look at all the HUGE stars in this. Lemme see. Umm.....think of it like this. Musicals have been all the rage recently. With all the A-listers and vibe this movie will have, it's unserious.

Think Cannonball Run.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

IT looks class .................................................. nah cant do it , it looks shite and looks like what i imagine glee looks like ...there is probably a good film to be made with alex baldwin as a band manager but this aint it ....
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine

First thought...

Tom Cruise? Really...Tom fucking Cruise? He looks like a very, very bad Axl wanna-be...

Second thought...

This looks like "High School Musical, The 80's version"...

Final thought...

Gay...
                              I also saw the trailer in the theater... looked over at my wife and said... if the kids want to see that piece of crap... we're busy for the next 2 months.
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                                And poor Paul Giamatti should shoot his agent...for getting him sucked down into this black hole of a movie.

Attention...the comment I'm about to make will constitute in thread derailment

I agree, 100%, Dutch...his performance as John Adams in the HBO mini-series was mezmorizing to me...That whole John Adams documentary/mini-series was the best TV I've watched in years...it was fucking brilliant!
                                Last edited by Carmine; 04-04-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...