Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Anyone wanting to go to this I recommend they keep checking online for tickets.

We looked again today and got four 30 rows further forward than at the presale or within minutes of them going on sale a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I haven't bought my ticket yet, Sesh.

Last year I got a ticket two days before the show as I was supposed to be playing a gig on the same night and it got cancelled.

I'm not sure whether to wait this time or not.

The price won't go down any, but it sure beats someone else earning interest on my dough.

Don't care where I sit because there's no standing anyway.

Every time I've saw Rush I've had a shitty seat, whether it was buying on the first day or last minute like last year.
      Last edited by Mr Badguy; 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM.
      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We decided we weren't going this time unless we had better seats than last time. We were quite near the back of the flat area before it goes into the bank of seats at the SECC and it felt distant and uninvolved. It was also kind of quiet too.

My pal has managed to get Row U in the front section of the stalls at Geddy's side at face price so that should be a lot better.

I'm still far from happy about the Rush promoter having £180 of my cash for 2 of the tickets for 13 months. It was nearly a deal breaker for me but getting 4 tickets together near the time would have been a gamble.

Comment

Working...