Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, Col. Tom didn't kill Buddy Holly or send Chuck Berry to jail. The fact that these things all happened within a short time is one Hell of a coincidence.

But then so is the fact that Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison all died within about 18 months.

Or was it something else? Who knows? Not a lot of real evidence either way.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• motherchicken
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by FORD
      Well, Col. Tom didn't kill Buddy Holly or send Chuck Berry to jail. The fact that these things all happened within a short time is one Hell of a coincidence.

But then so is the fact that Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison all died within about 18 months.

Or was it something else? Who knows? Not a lot of real evidence either way.
      Didn't Brian Jones handyman confess he killed him on his deathbed?
      Some beleive he did. His name was Frank Thorogood.
      Last edited by motherchicken; 08-18-2012, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by motherchicken
        Didn't Brian Jones handyman confess he killed him on his deathbed?
        Some beleive he did. His name was Frank Thorogood.
        Yes he did. But some think he did just to say he did it. Huh ? What ? Wonder what George thought of this ?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Was that George's father?

Oddly enough George came damn close to joining the Stones himself in 1981. He was the opening act, but he was also secretly rehearsing with Mick & Keef because Woody was doing too much blow and fucking up on stage, and almost got sacked. And Keef DID punch him in the mouth once because Keef himself was too drunk to remember the intro to "She's So Cold" and Woody was too high to realize he needed to help him out.

Just an average day of work in the World's Greatest Rock n Roll Band, I guess?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• motherchicken
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SilvioDante
            Elvis died the day he joined the army. After his discharge, he gave us some classic rock-n-roll movies like "Clambake" and "Kissing Cousins". "King of Rock-Roll" my ass.....

Thanks Col. Tom.
            Elvis didn't realize he sold his soul to the devil the day he signed with Parker. Parker killed Elvis when he stopped him from starring in "A Star is Born". If he had done it and done a decent acting job he might have gotten the Hollywood cred he was seeking. Instead he died on the toilet.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I was in my dorm room when I heard the news - and I remember thinking, "Who cares?".

Oh dear.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Dec 2008

If Elvis was alive and still playing in Vegas, I'd go see him. Long live the King!
                  I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Working...