X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Matt White

HA!!!! Again....you protest Sooooo much its hysterical........PAGE hasn't been sued over his riffs...other than lifting D&C....& I've never listened to the original to see if it has the same riff...doubt it & bet the original SUCKS DOG BALLZ.................

really....maybe you should join a support group...thats a lot of negative energy to carry around...it'll age you before your time
    Um, yes he has, asshole. Many of them out of court. That topic has already bee discussed to death here. Maybe you should join a support group as well: The One Day I'll Move Out Of My Parents Basement And Get a Fucking Job Support Group.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Um, yes he has, asshole. Many of them out of court. That topic has already bee discussed to death here. Maybe you should join a support group as well: The One Day I'll Move Out Of My Parents Basement And Get a Fucking Job Support Group.
      Ah Ah Ah........

Temper darling! JIMMY PAGE sued for lifting riffs?!? Better check your facts love...............

And as for my living arrangements.....moved out of the folks home more than 22 years ago....never moved back!!!

Nice Woman I live with & job hasn't been better.....thanks for playing though!!!

Now...fire up some Moby and relax....maybe some nice Pinot noir to help loosen all that tension............

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Ah Ah Ah........

Temper darling! JIMMY PAGE sued for lifting riffs?!? Better check your facts love...............
        Let's start here.

And as for my living arrangements.....moved out of the folks home more than 22 years ago....never moved back!!!
        That's debatable

Nice Woman I live with & job hasn't been better.....thanks for playing though!!!
        One you have to inflate?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Come on......turn on some Chris Whitley.......light a scented candle....(By the way, Chris LOVED LED ZEPPELIN & Jimmy Page).....he told me so when I met him in A2 back in the day...poor guy was already slipping away due to the cancer.........

and Hey!!! Joe Bonamassa LOVES JIMMY PAGE TOO!!! He's says so here!!!

really...break that wine open & relax..........

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Oh yeah, good ol' Joe Boneheadmassa a plagiarists who plagiarizes other guitar plagiarists. That douchebag is about as interesting to watch and listen to as cooking brown rice.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Oh yeah, good ol' Joe Boneheadmassa a plagiarists who plagiarizes other guitar plagiarists. That douchebag is about as interesting to watch and listen to as cooking brown rice.
              You really need to get laid more ! It doesn't matter the topic around here. If you didn't start it you find a way to bitch about it. Kind of sad really. I was reading through this post and the bitterness people have & show over something as stupid as a guitarist or a band is laughable too me. I get that the topic is Zeppelin and it is a place to post your thoughts. but the way it spawns into Page is scum & Jason Bonham is a horrible drummer and on and on is kind of fucked up. It's just pure bitterness about people you don't even know. Sure it's fun to bitch once in awhile but some of this shit is like life & death around here. If you don't like Page or Zeppelin don't fucking listen to it. Again it's a Zep topic but do people really think they were the only band doing wild shit in the late 60's and 70's ? PLEEESE !

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                You really need to get laid more ! It doesn't matter the topic around here. If you didn't start it you find a way to bitch about it. Kind of sad really. I was reading through this post and the bitterness people have & show over something as stupid as a guitarist or a band is laughable too me. I get that the topic is Zeppelin and it is a place to post your thoughts. but the way it spawns into Page is scum & Jason Bonham is a horrible drummer and on and on is kind of fucked up. It's just pure bitterness about people you don't even know. Sure it's fun to bitch once in awhile but some of this shit is like life & death around here. If you don't like Page or Zeppelin don't fucking listen to it. Again it's a Zep topic but do people really think they were the only band doing wild shit in the late 60's and 70's ? PLEEESE !
                LMMFAO

She's just the resident Troll....we've had Fabulous ones, we've had Sheepeople & Hagaritas.....Hell, we had the STAR........

trust me....she'll grow tired of it...they all do in time.....the endless claptrap is difficult to maintain....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                  You really need to get laid more ! It doesn't matter the topic around here. If you didn't start it you find a way to bitch about it. Kind of sad really.
                  Want to know where you've seen Kristy before?

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Want to know where you've seen Kristy before?
                    Diane Chambers: [about Playboy Playmates] What kind of culture do I live where they are the ideal woman?
                    Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: Well gee Diane, you've got to admit they are beautiful.
                    Diane Chambers: Coach, take away all their make-up, all their expensive hair cuts and those bodies, and what have you got?
                    Carla Tortelli: You!

Cliff Clavin: Guess what followed me home?
                    Carla: A slime trail?

Carla Tortelli: You know Diane, you shouldn't be investing in a tanning salon, you ought to be using one. You've got skin the color of Elmer's glue. Hey Frasier, you know there's something I've always been meaning to ask you. What was your reaction the first time you saw Diane naked?
                    [Carla slaps Frasier on his sunburned back]
                    Dr. Frasier Crane: [screams] Owwwe-ah!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

...and where have we seen LoungeMachine's fat ass before?

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

HA!!!

:P

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

^ ^ ^

Ghey

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

pleeze............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

^^^^
                              Even more ghey

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

^^^^
                                Even more ghey
                                But Still better than that talentless hack Robben Ford!!!!

HA!!!!

Comment

Working...