Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

That was cringe worthy , but now am thinking of it am surprised it doesn't happen more often .
    Most people in big bands can be fuck ups, with egos and drugs and musicians being ... Cough ..temperamental

Tho in the parallel lines days Debbie Harry looked like the fuck of the century to a boy who didn't even know what a fuck was
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

FWIW Rush and Heart are in...http://rockhall.com/blog/post/9245_2...ame-inductees/
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Donna Summer???

That's just fucked up. Disco is NOT rock n roll. It is the enemy of rock n roll.

Randy Newman? "Short People" "I Love LA" Is that really considered rock n roll? Well probably more than Donna Summer, I guess. Nothing against him as a songwriter, just don't think of him as "rock".

Wonder why they passed on Deep Purple? My guess is they couldn't get Gillan and Blackmore to agree on who should be invited (Blackmore probably wanted Assclown Turner and Gillan wanted all the scabs he's been playing with since the last REAL Deep Purple lineup imploded)
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I dont think Cheap Trick is in ..... but Madonna is...nuff said.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by FORD
            Donna Summer???

That's just fucked up. Disco is NOT rock n roll. It is the enemy of rock n roll.

Randy Newman? "Short People" "I Love LA" Is that really considered rock n roll? Well probably more than Donna Summer, I guess. Nothing against him as a songwriter, just don't think of him as "rock".

Wonder why they passed on Deep Purple? My guess is they couldn't get Gillan and Blackmore to agree on who should be invited (Blackmore probably wanted Assclown Turner and Gillan wanted all the scabs he's been playing with since the last REAL Deep Purple lineup imploded)
            DP , King Crimson, Iron Maiden , Judas Priest, Yes, Kiss , the list goes on and on
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I would have voted for Chic over Donna Summer.

Donna Summer is dead, you won't have to suffer watching her accept her award.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                I dont think Cheap Trick is in ..... but Madonna is...nuff said.
                Madonna and Randy Newman are pop not rock. Disco is not rock. The hall of fame is a joke and frankly a real rock and roller would probably set the place on fire and burn it to the ground.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Tho in the parallel lines days Debbie Harry looked like the fuck of the century to a boy who didn't even know what a fuck was
                  Debbie moved me in the day.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    here it is

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_bY7t06haY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_bY7t06haY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                    It's almost biblical. She screwed him over with a kiss.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      I would have voted for Chic over Donna Summer.

Donna Summer is dead, you won't have to suffer watching her accept her award.
                      Most of Chic is dead too. I think Nile Rodgers is still around, but Bernard Edwards and Tony Thompson are dead. Don't know about the singers. Never gave enough of a shit about them to even know their names.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nile Rodgers gets a pass based on his involvement in YFLM and the Mambo Slammers. If he's good enough for Dave...

And I have to say I am absolutely and completely fucking OUTRAGED that Duran Duran is not in the HOF yet.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...