A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by motherchicken
    She was a decent pet. She shit all over the place but she would chase the dogs around the yard pecking them on the butt if she got close enough. The dogs were scared of her put she was cool with humans. If you picked her up she'd lay her head on your chest and cluck softly.
    Omg, that is SO sweet!!! I love birds. Of course you didn't eat her, she was your friend.

And even if people have different opinion on stuff, it's important to show respect if the other person has the heart at the right place. If you guys only knew how many Jehovas witness talk to me and try to convince me to join, give me flyers and invite me to seminars. They always come to our shop to buy folders for their books ans stuff. And their stuff is not something I belive in but I would never, ever spit on them. We talked about this at work, I seem to be the only one to get all the flyers, but that is just cause I am so nice to them.
    Last edited by envy_me; 10-23-2012, 04:23 PM.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Everybody knows who the Motor City Madman is!

People sure are judgemental.

Until you actually sit down and get to know someone, you should reserve judgement. I have heard all those things about Nugent, however I have no way to verify the validity of the accusations. I know he has done a TON for kids in Michigan.

Ted Nugent is hardly the only sport hunter there is. Before you bust on Ted for hunting, (I am not a hunter) you better take a hard look at where virtually everything you put in your mouth, comes from. I love these do gooders that slam the hunters, but have no problem going to a restaurant and ordering a big fat juicy steak, or any other processed or "farmed" item on the menu. Go visit a slaughterhouse. Or any food processing plant.
      Envy's vegetarian.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Ted has done more for the Wounded Warriors Foundation than evy could do if she became a nurse and worked exclusively at the veterans hospital for the next 20 years.

I also bet not a single split second of that work the nuge has done is self serving.

He is self serving and bombastic in interviews especially when asked loaded question he knows exactly what the interviewer wants to hear and what they don't.

I hope all the haters, by the time they reach 60+ years old have a halo over their head as they recount every life choice, they have made.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

okay...this has FUCK all to do with GEAR..................

*Ready to flush.............*

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

What??? This was a gear thread?
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

No.....and its moving to HOM

BUh-Bye

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

OMG!!!

A thread went off topic ??

Say it ain't so...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Matt White
                  No.....and its moving to HOM

BUh-Bye
                  BTW, the thread and interview were intended to be about Nugent's guitars and amps...

But you mention Ted Nugent around here, and the holier than thou, do no wrong, liberal anti-gun crybabies come out to tear him apart...

Last edited by ELVIS; 10-23-2012, 10:36 PM. Reason: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                    Envy's vegetarian.
                    She is a vegetation murderer!

And unless she is eating fresh vegetables, she is ingesting some nasty processed garbage! And, unless she is only eating what she is growing herself, she is eating some nasty shit that is put on that vegetation!

I love to eat red meat, and I don't give a fuck who or how that motherfucking ANIMAL was killed!

If you do gooder animal activist fuckheads had your way, dinosaurs would still be roaming the earth, and killing your dumb asses!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

They'd still try to protect the dinosaurs...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

It's called the food chain for a reason. And I love being on top of it.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          OMG!!!

A thread went off topic ??

Say it ain't so...

LMFAO ! Yea it is about Teds gear people ! Why wouldn't it be under gear street ? Just because the Ted bashers turned it into something else ? Fucking get a life ! I met Ted a few times. Great guy. I don't love to listen to his b.s. politic talk but it's a free fucking country last time I looked. Thats what people keep telling me anyways. If you don't like what he has to say don't listen ! If you don't like his music don't listen !
                          Last edited by 78/84 guy; 10-23-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            They'd still try to protect the dinosaurs...
                            Depends... are the dinosaurs tasty?
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

I have to agree with Elvis on this one. Are they gonna move around a thread depending on what people are talking about at the moment?
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

I love to eat red meat, and I don't give a fuck who or how that motherfucking ANIMAL was killed!

If you do gooder animal activist fuckheads had your way, dinosaurs would still be roaming the earth, and killing your dumb asses!

I'm in between the far ends. I love red meat too. I just think the animals we eat shouldn't be tortured to death and live nightmarish lives.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...