A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

666 posts ???

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        666 posts ???

Yeah, but it never lasts... See ??

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

You should have blasted the secret N-word...

That would make it last...

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            You should have blasted the secret N-word...

That would make it last...
            I'll save it for my 1000th post, ******.

Huh.. I blew it, didn't I ?
            Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 10-30-2012, 08:14 PM. Reason: Removed N-word

Comment

• big fatty
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2004

I saw Ted Nugent live on March, 8 , 1981, at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, on his Intensities In 10 City's tour, when I was 13 years old. The loudest cheer of the night, I shit you not, was during the intermission, when the radio dj from CFOX announced the upcoming Perriscope concert production, on April , 2 , 1981, VAN HALEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember this well, as I was young and alcohol & drug free back then, the audience went fucking nuts. I thought to myself, I must check out this Van Halen. How the hell I was unaware of them at that point, I have no fucking idea. After the show, all the people were talking about on the way out of the show into the parking lot, was Van Halen. What does that tell you. Nugent was left in the dust by the Mighty VH, and they weren't even there. Poor old Teddy, oh well, he still has his 12 year old groupie sluts to admire him.

Oh Yeah, guess who opened up, the little red shaggy haired Bette Midler lookalike, his big hit song at the time, was Plain Jane, the audience looked like they were going to fall asleep.

Nugent was awesome though, I love his loud raunchy feedback and bombatic intense volume, Double Live Gonzo is still one of my favorite live albums ever. The solo in Stormptoopin' pretty much says it all about him. He ROCKS, and was one of the best of that live arena big rock back then, until VH came along.

Comment

• philouze
                Banned
                • Mar 2004

Intensities In Ten Cities... I have the LP around there.. The first Nuge album I've heard.. Put Up Or Shut Up is my favorite song of his. But he's a cunt.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Because I don't.
                  You SURE of that? Seems to me if Page offered you a square sheet of aluminum for your trailer park antenna in exchange for a blowjob you'd be more than eager to get on your knees for him.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Brave Sir Elvis ran away

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

The chicks just wish they could find one man to Free For All All up inside their Sweet Poon Tang ..

...WANG DANG!!!

Sometimes I wanna crank it sometimes I wanna yank it.

All for you BABY!!

The dudes are just pissy bitches ass hurt by the Nuge's definitive ownershit of that guitar and the liberal press

I saw the Nuge at least 15 times in the 70's.....8$ a ticket...you pay 150$ to watch canned ecoplex vocals ...pathetic..lol piped in guitar and recorded studio tracs doubling the background...LOL!!!!.

\ and you people suck ass and can't see the flowers for the trees.

If you listen to Elvis's wang dang vid all the way thru and haven't pulled your ear buds out and switched the volume to 11.7....find another website this is rock and roll you candy asses.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

Rock On Elv'I.

FIVE
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• philouze
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2004

Running away, heh ? Come here, I'll bite your legs off !!!

Python RULE, long live Graham Chapman.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          The chicks just wish they could find one man to Free For All All up inside their Sweet Poon Tang
                          Yeah, what woman doesn't want to worship at the freshly crocodile killed boots of the King of White Trash/biker bar rock?*

*Not to be confused with Bob Seger (another trailer trash disaster).

Comment

• big fatty
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by philouze
                            Intensities In Ten Cities... I have the LP around there.. The first Nuge album I've heard.. Put Up Or Shut Up is my favorite song of his. But he's a cunt.
                            As Uncle Ted would say, You Are What You Eat. Hee, hee, hee. He would probably prefer to be called a cunt, as opposed to pussy.

That album is full of nice pretty lovesongs to serenade the sweet young pretty girls, such as, Jailbait, and My Love Is Like A Tire Iron.

Comment

• philouze
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by big fatty
                              As Uncle Ted would say, You Are What You Eat. Hee, hee, hee. He would probably prefer to be called a cunt, as opposed to pussy.

That album is full of nice pretty lovesongs to serenade the sweet young pretty girls, such as, Jailbait, and My Love Is Like A Tire Iron.
                              That's right, ha ha ha !!!
                              I only have three Nugent albums: Double Live Gonzo, Intensities and Craveman (great fuckin album, if you ask me). I don't listen to them very often (maybe once every three or four years)
                              You are what you is
                              (Frank Vincent Zappa 1940-1993)

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I'm gonna to bail on this thread. The thought of Chef or Softcock69 reminiscing of Ted's glory days while listening to their only copy of 'Weekend Warriors' on 8-track nonetheless in their trailers homes just depresses the shit out of me.

Comment

Working...