• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    ....and even their later years too....
    What an excellent, skilled rendition of the Battle of Evermore! Great, great stuff!
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
      Man, i know i am going to catch shit for this but i liked their 80's stuff, especially that song "Never."

Me too. They went for the big MTV hit, but who the fuck didn't in the 80's? I always liked the song where she had the 1 night stand just so she could get pregnant. Forget the name. Was a trippy video when you knew she was kinda tricking the guy.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
        Me too. They went for the big MTV hit, but who the fuck didn't in the 80's? I always liked the song where she had the 1 night stand just so she could get pregnant. Forget the name. Was a trippy video when you knew she was kinda tricking the guy.
        Think it was all i want to do , well it is when i sing it

Alone was the first solo i learnt to play .. well play properly.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Yeah, Heart - a band that aspired to be nothing more than to sniff Jimmy Page's boxer shorts.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Yeah, Heart - a band that aspired to be nothing more than to sniff Jimmy Page's boxer shorts.

How do you know Jimmy wears boxers? Curious. I think the puzzle might finally be coming together here
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Because his mother sewed his name into them until her dying day.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

So does your daddy still stencil your name on your dildos and buttplugs?

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  So does your daddy still stencil your name on your dildos and buttplugs?

Hopefully it's just stenciled with 'Kristy' and not 'Christine Jean Nicole Vanderhoffenpool-Bruebaker-Smith'.

They should take AA batteries, not diesel.

It should fit in a panty drawer, not have its own kickstand.

It should have an on/off button, not a pull-starter.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be on at 9 & 11. Be sure to tip your waitresses and try the shrimp cocktail 2 for 1 special.

Comment

Working...