Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i don't own any of their cd's yet. what kinda story?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Karma86
      Groupie
      • Jan 2013

the new Volbeat's cd is a western story concept its pretty good if you have watched the old westerns. That's what I got out of it plus you get the Idea from the song titles

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

my buddy sent me a coupla "texas hippie coalition" cds, fun stuff
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Karma86
          Groupie
          • Jan 2013

I like those guys they are good I admit I don't know A whole lot about them. What 93x has played I've only heard but I have heard is awesome!

Check out a Band called Black Veil Brides they are really good. The one song that is main stream right now is, (In the End) you might like. it The whole cd is good Its different but it to has the Story concept too. Its basically there view on birth to death in a good way though like I said different.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

my buddy that sent the volbeat sent some "texas hillbilly coalition". kinda, hellyeah-ish.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

wow. a repete

in two posts

:pothead:

Comment

• Karma86
                Groupie
                • Jan 2013

GOOD ONE LOL

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

one of the guys at work says "i like volbeat, i just gotta be in the right mood to listen to cher"

Comment

• Karma86
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2013

Huh?
                    Lol

Comment

• Mushroom
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2009

This track is getting a lot of air play on local terrestrial radio lately and I'm just now noticing. I think I dig their sound. Probably the best music that's come out of Europe since Deep Purple! Correction, maybe since the Van Halens emigrated out of the Netherlands!

Last edited by Mushroom; 07-11-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Mushroom
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2009

Here's another one that may be better...

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Such a good band. Check 'em out live if you get the chance.
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...