Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        The black album a classic
        What a huge disappointment. I was never a mega-fan of Mr. Prince Rogers Nelson, but I did expect far more of the bootlegs he left behind in the 80's. After all the hype that the so-called "Black Album" session got, it turned out to be a relatively tame collection of studio session outtakes. Even when WB records released the " Official" mix of the Prince album sessions,it was a major disappointment compared to Prince's early/mid 80s material.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              What a huge disappointment. I was never a mega-fan of Mr. Prince Rogers Nelson, but I did expect far more of the bootlegs he left behind in the 80's. After all the hype that the so-called "Black Album" session got, it turned out to be a relatively tame collection of studio session outtakes. Even when WB records released the " Official" mix of the Prince album sessions,it was a major disappointment compared to Prince's early/mid 80s material.
              They weren't outtakes, it was a complete project. Prince pulled it a week before release, supposedly because he felt it was "evil." One song ended up on Lovesexy, and another was going to be on what was supposed to be 1985's Crystal Ball. Crystal Ball was shelved after Prince fired most of the Revolution.

You're right about some of the bootlegs though. I'd always read that whatever unreleased Prince song was so great, and then when I finally heard some of them I thought "That was it? That's legendary?"
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Sorry chaps I meant ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357051282.805034.jpg
                Last edited by vandeleur; 01-01-2013, 10:47 AM.
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geezus, I don't even remember writing that post about the Prince album. How drunk was I?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...