X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Satan
    Chaim really has no business calling out anybody else for fakery as long as he's dressing up two fakes on stage in Ace & Peter's makeup.
    Lucifer, you should be glad that your 46 years old and grew up in my parents generation. As a 20 year old surrounded by friends that listen to possibly the worst music I have EVER heard, I couldn't give a shit who is in Ace and Peter's makeup or if Paul Stanley's voice is gone or whateverthefuck your gripe is.

To quote Ozzy, Rock n' Roll is my religion and my law.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

If Chaim and Stanley want to keep making music with two inferior stand ins, that's their choice. They just shouldn't market it as the "authentic" KISS when it's not. Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent had their own makeup characters when they joined the band, so why shouldn't Singer and the roadie turned guitar player?

Or drop the makeup entirely again.

By the way, I'm actually much much older than 46. I just had to list a birthdate and a year to register at this website, so June 6, 1966 was the way to do so with the maximum number of 6's
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

I'd fuck Beyonce whilst lip synching......................

('Oh my GAWD', 'Oh my GAWD')
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Reminds me of Bill Hicks...

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• VHscraps
            Veteran
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by satan

by the way, i'm actually much much older than 46. I just had to list a birthdate and a year to register at this website, so june 6, 1966 was the way to do so with the maximum number of 6's
            lmfao
            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh shit. I just thanked the devil. I need to go pray now.
              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, but I'm not really looking to Beyonce for talent...certainly not anything astounding in terms of live vocal ability.

The fact of the matter is that the bulk of today's high-profile pop stars CAN'T sing well, hence autotuned/pro-tooled recordings...and even the recorded results come out pretty bland despite all the studio trickery and enhancements, so why is it gonna be any different live?

Milli Vanilli lip-synching live and not singing on their records seemed shocking to many twenty-odd years ago, but they were just shitty pop songs anyway...Beyonce, to me, is more of a personality who chose singing as a way to get famous, but she's all too endemic of these contemporary entertainers who have to have 1) a clothing line, 2) a perfume line, 3) appear in movies AND 4) release records. Or there's some other non-musical reason for their fame (Rhianna getting beat up by Chris Brown was the biggest break her career ever got...along with 'leaked' nude photos of her that were clearly staged).

I mean, it's pretty fucking gay that so few of 'em have the stones to get up and do it live, but clearly the reasoning behind it is that they can't pull it off. Most of the American public has lowered their standards over the years to the point where shit like Paul Blart Mall Cop breaks $100 at the box office, so we're only getting what we deserve because we've proven that we're all too willing to settle for less.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Master Po
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Apr 2007

People who claim to sing, but cannot, must be wise and eat shotgun.

Only then can they know true harmony.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Master Po
                    People who claim to sing, but cannot, must be wise and eat shotgun.

Only then can they know true harmony.
                    I know a guy who did that once.

Worst thing he ever made.

People started listening to his "music" even more & he became a "legend".

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Master Po
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Apr 2007

When eat shotgun, man no longer worry about people opinion of music.
                      Or anything else.

Comment

• Master Po
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Apr 2007

Some man driven to shotgun by crazy wife.

Bad karma for child. Dead father. Crazy mother.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

I don't care if she lip synched it. I'm more offended how she sang it as a diva show off and made the song more about her than the country it represents. People really need to stop "making it their own" with the National Anthem or proving what range & diversity they have with it. Sing it they way it should be. It's not about you. Just be honored you were selected & are allowed to sing it. Disgraceful.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Yeah... the only one qualified to do a "creative" interpretation of that song was Jimi.....

He still plays it at his shows here in Hell, by the way.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

And I am sure it still sounds fucking awesome!

Comment

Working...