X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
    I'm a fan, but I will say this... he'd be in a purple body cast if he'd done that shit to my guitar...
    The guy is a no talent fucking asshole. Case closed !!! I would have taken what was left of my guitar and knocked the little faggot upside his head. What is sad is the guy from the Roots kissing his ass saying it is no big deal. What an ass kisser. Fucking pathetic !

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Another money obsessed religionist, it's ironic how often these things seem to go together...
      Actually, it kinda makes sense for a Jehova's Witness to be obsessed with money.....

They believe that only 144,000 people, out of everyone who has ever lived, will make it to Heaven. The rest of the good people will be resurrected here on Earth. And Prince, being quite the "sinner" in his younger years, probably has zero chance of being among the 144,000. So in his thinking, he needs to make not only enough money for this life, but enough to stash away for when he's resurrected here on earth. I'm sure he's confident that Jehova won't let him forget his Swiss bank account numbers.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Having grown up in a religion that believed we were "The Chosen People" there is a motivator to be better than everyone else. It's a religious duty to do so. The Jews have a similar mindset. Money is viewed as security and it's also viewed as being a reward for living the word of God. Religious leaders are not stupid. They want their subjects to be money earners because that means bigger church donations and a richer church. If you do follow the church teachings and church leaders advice you tend to make more money and not only that you are participating in a system that opens up all sorts of business contacts and opportunities. For some, paying that 10% tithing helps them make money actually and that is how the system works. Some people like participating in such systems. Not everyone is miserable and wants to leave.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-06-2013, 02:33 AM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Actually, it kinda makes sense for a Jehova's Witness to be obsessed with money.....

They believe that only 144,000 people, out of everyone who has ever lived, will make it to Heaven. The rest of the good people will be resurrected here on Earth. And Prince, being quite the "sinner" in his younger years, probably has zero chance of being among the 144,000. So in his thinking, he needs to make not only enough money for this life, but enough to stash away for when he's resurrected here on earth. I'm sure he's confident that Jehova won't let him forget his Swiss bank account numbers.
          Actually some people embrace a religion because it's something to toss their guilt onto so they don't have do deal with it. I just got done reading about Heidi Fleiss and she did admit Prince came to one of her parties which basically was an orgy. I doubt Prince is the good church boy but the church thing gives him a sense of stability. You have to understand even in a demanding church like Jahova's Witness' celebrities and wealthy members get special treatment. Heck, Howard Hughe's widow Terry Moore still claims to be an active Mormon and she probably hasn't been to church in years. She also holds the record for being the oldest woman to pose in Playboy. A nice lady but flaky. Prince is flaky. They seem to embrace the religious thing.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

anyone considered the possibility of a set up?

maybe the dude didn't want the guitar any more. i've seen enough wrecks that aren't worth it, salvageable parts though.

more kudos if it has some celebrity connection. (auction the thing for charity?)

the show wins, the generous guitar gifter wins, poonce wins, gibson wins, we're all discussing it; great promo!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
              anyone considered the possibility of a set up?

maybe the dude didn't want the guitar any more. i've seen enough wrecks that aren't worth it, salvageable parts though.

more kudos if it has some celebrity connection. (auction the thing for charity?)

the show wins, the generous guitar gifter wins, poonce wins, gibson wins, we're all discussing it; great promo!!!
              Maybe Prince was so high on himself he felt he was doing the guy a favor by busting his guitar on stage. LOL! Wow man! My guitar got busted up by Prince. Put it in a frame and hang it on the wall.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

I dunno I think someone with an stratospheric ego the size of Prince's will be very confident of making the 144 000.

How the bozo's who knock my door with this plainly ridiculous superstition have any confidence in making the cut I don't know...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

It's just another wacky cult. If they don't rape the children or kill people who cares, let them waste their lives.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's important to disrespect and mock their beliefs though.

Over here we frequently have to take JW parents to court so that their children may receive life saving surgery because their wacky religion prohibits blood transfusion.
                    Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-06-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                      The guy is a no talent fucking asshole. Case closed !!! I would have taken what was left of my guitar and knocked the little faggot upside his head. What is sad is the guy from the Roots kissing his ass saying it is no big deal. What an ass kisser. Fucking pathetic !
                      Really....no talent? He may be an asshole, but he's a talented one.

As for the "faggot" remark...you sound like a gay basher. Do you hang outside gay bars and beat up the men coming out by chance?
                      Last edited by Angel; 03-06-2013, 08:59 AM.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                        The guy is a no talent fucking asshole.
                        He's definitely an asshole, but his talent is undeniable...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Really....no talent? He may be an asshole, but he's a talented one.

As for the "faggot" remark...you sound like a gay basher. Do you hang outside gay bars and beat up the men coming out by chance?
                          PRINCE has more "talent" in his little toe than 95% of people in the music biz have in their bodies.....and that guy has tapped more fine women than anybodies business.............

still, he's "as crazy as a shit-house rat®!!!"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All the more impressive when you take into account that back in the day even in his high heels Prince would be gazing into Ronnie James Dio's navel.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                              He's definitely an asshole, but his talent is undeniable...
                              I can't help that people have horrid taste in music ! He rips off his guitar licks from Hendrix to write shitty songs. I live in MN. and know people (many) that have had to deal with this guy personally and profesionally that all tell horror stories of what a prick he is. People like U2 also, and good for them. But I would rather watch my car fucking rust !

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In that Kevin Smith video I posted he tells how Prince called his PA at 2 am out of the blue demanding that someone deliver a camel to Paisley Park immediately.

If that story was about a young drunk Roth or Ozzy it's really funny.

When it's about a sober religious nut in his 50s who will sack you if you don't manage to explain how it's impossible to his satisfaction suddenly it's not pleasant.

Comment

Working...