X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is America's Sweetheart a Total Cunt?

Aside from acting like everyones' psycho ex-girlfriend, and the fact that she gets around and humps and dumps dudes, and acts like a vindictive psycho, she also apparently is shitty to her fans...

Taylor Swift fan mail found in Nashville trash can
    Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY8:02a.m. EDT March 13, 2013

(Photo: Mark Milan, FilmMagic)

Taylor Swift fans need to know it was all a big mistake.

Over the weekend, a woman found hundreds of unopened fan letters to the superstar, many covered in glitter and heart stickers, in a dumpster behind a Nashville school. She scooped up the letters and took them to a local TV station, reports WKRN-TV.

"I was like, 'That's weird,'" Kylee Francescan told Nashville's News 2 Investigates. "There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I'm like, 'Oh my gosh!' I didn't know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box. And I'm like, 'Somebody needs to let Taylor know.'"

The TV station contacted Swift's record label.

"Taylor gets thousands of fan letters every day, and they are delivered to her management office. After the letters are opened and read, they are recycled," her spokesperson, Paula Erickson, told the network.

But these had not been opened!

Erickson says it was simply an oversight.

"The only explanation for any letters being unopened would be that a small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center."

The News 2 crew took the letters to Swift's company for proper processing.

Meanwhile, Swift will entertain fans tonight as she kicks off her Red Tour in Omaha.
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

That's pop stars for ya! Nothing but bitches, the whole lot of them.

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

The most surprising part of this story is that Olive Oyl actually gets any fan mail at all.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        The most surprising part of this story is that Olive Oyl actually gets any fan mail at all.
        You're surprised that an artist who actually writes her own material and has won at least four Grammys gets fan mail ??

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
          You're surprised that an artist who actually writes her own material and has won at least four Grammys gets fan mail ??
          Max Martin writes Taylors music. I think.
          Last edited by envy_me; 03-13-2013, 11:31 AM.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I sent Taylor Swift a pic of my dick last month, now I know why I haven't heard back from her.

But seriously, you really think she's the one opening her fan mail? She's probably got people that do that for her.

And this Kylee woman is, like, a fucking idiot.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"I was like, 'That's weird,'" Kylee Francescan told Nashville's News 2 Investigates. "There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I'm like, 'Oh my gosh!' I didn't know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box. And I'm like, 'Somebody needs to let Taylor know.'"

Like, I don't know if like, she does this normally or like this might be like a 1 time deal. You know? Like sometimes she seems real nice & all but like, you just never know if someone can be like mean deep down. But she was like I'm sorry & all and like I'll never let it happen again. Like, I really hope my fans forgive me cause I am all like I really am sorry.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Genetics.... her dad works on Wall Street, so she can't help being a cunt.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

The other one that has reared it's ugly head lately is "I mean".

I mean, people are really just beginning to say this phrase. Especially in sports. I mean like if we really wanted to win we would have played harder. I mean mostly in the 3rd quarter we kinda shut down. I mean, you know, like, we weren't hungry. I mean hungry to win, like, not for a steak or something.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Genetics.... her dad works on Wall Street, so she can't help being a cunt.

Hell of a figure that girl has.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

And yes she is a mean spirited self absorbed cunt. Remember about 2 months ago Michael J Fox said something about his son dating her. "Isn't she the girl who makes a living singing/trashing her ex boyfriends?" He was dead on and she complained & he apologized. Since then she has trashed 2 more ex boyfriends. So funny. Something must be wrong with her that sends these guys running after a month....every time. What could it be? My guess is she has the stink puss. 2 weeks of dating for the guy to get that far to realize it is in bad shape. 2 more weeks to find a way out of the relationship.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
                        The other one that has reared it's ugly head lately is "I mean".

I mean, people are really just beginning to say this phrase. Especially in sports. I mean like if we really wanted to win we would have played harder. I mean mostly in the 3rd quarter we kinda shut down. I mean, you know, like, we weren't hungry. I mean hungry to win, like, not for a steak or something.
                        Discussing the misuses of "like" and "I mean" is far more interesting than the... what was this thread about?

I hate "not for nothing". Silly double negative. That means the subject is for something.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

you just never know if someone can be like mean deep down.
                          Every human has that potential...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

My guess is she has the stink puss. 2 weeks of dating for the guy to get that far to realize it is in bad shape. 2 more weeks to find a way out of the relationship.
                            Or you could make the bitch change her fucking diet and stop drinking, smoking and fucking the neighborhood...

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Discussing the misuses of "like" and "I mean" is far more interesting than the... what was this thread about?

I hate "not for nothing". Silly double negative. That means the subject is for something.

I hate when people start off a sentence with ..."needless to say...."

If it's needless to say then why are.....aww fuck it. Nevermind.

Same as I could care less. Which is extremely common. It should be I could NOT care less. Which means you care the least amount possible. But when you could care less that means you care a little so there is room to care less. Right? I need caffeine. And Taylor Swift is a slut. Funny how none of the guys ever say a bad thing about her. And if she truly does have the stinkpuss I blame John Mayer. That guy looks like he hasn't showered since before the housing crash. You just know he has got some transmittable creepy crawlies on his junk.

Comment

Working...