X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    You had me. Until you mentioned the last one!
    LMAO... I think he, while not nearly as revolutionary as Hendrix (whom I forgot to throw in there) EVH or Rhoads, he did kinda advance the genre of shred guitar when he first appeared on the scene, y'know?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
      LMAO... I think he, while not nearly as revolutionary as Hendrix (whom I forgot to throw in there) EVH or Rhoads, he did kinda advance the genre of shred guitar when he first appeared on the scene, y'know?
      He advanced my hatred for a lot of flash with little substance.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

True. It was already getting to that point in the 80s with everyone jumping on the hammer-on/dive-bomb bandwagon after EVH, then after Yngwie suddenly there were a million lame shredder dudes on Shrapnel records and everywhere else.... which kinda diminished the success of the Tony MacAplines and whoevers of the world that were actually good too...

The guitarists in Slayer were always more about the riffs than leads, which is awesome.... as they say, even the BEST lead guitarist is only playing lead 20% of the song...

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            wikipedia.......what a reliable source.......
            Brown Recluse Spiders do live in southern California.
            I have encountered many of them over the years. Especially in Yucaipa.
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Exactly how I feel!
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                I've heard that they are especially attracted to people with one testicle.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                  This is horrific news!

How many of you people in 1986 had a copy of "Reign In Blood" and "Master of Puppets"?

It's what got me started into listening to Metal....

What a sad loss.... and over a fucking spider bite nonetheless....
                  I still have my original vinyl of REIGN IN BLOOD that I got in 1986 when it came out.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                    "My speed"? Fuck off. No, I'm more of an EVH/Rhoads/Lynch/Sykes/Moore/Yngwie kinda guy... you wouldn't understand.... fact remains I said nice things about the guy, and you couldn't help but be a douche - as usual...
                    Oh, I understand...

But I really don't hear any of those guys in the sound clips you've posted...

What I hear in your playing is more of a cross between Zakk Wylde and Vernon Reid...

And maybe some Sykes...

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      I've heard that they are especially attracted to people with one testicle.
                      that's funny shite........

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Von,

I think many things in this world simply advance your hatred, period. Ha! But yeah, fuck Yngwie, the Kenny G of shred...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ace diamond
                          No you haven't.

Did you not post that you are clinically blind?
                          Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-08-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            When you read more (unlike most of the journalists today) although it's widely reported as being caused by a spider bite it probably wasn't.

The Brown Recluse doesn't live in California, hardly ever bites and if it does usually you don't get the flesh eating bug.

Probably he was misdiagnosed and the necrosis came from something else.

Either way he's been really really unlucky.
                            Sesh,

Considering some of the seriously disgusting and sick shit I've witnessed and, well, performed, in a fucking hot tub - with whores mainly - any type of open sore or spider bite is just asking for an infection of some sort....

Wait, was this a private residence? Then nevermind...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

So much hatred for the Yngmaster... Yngwmaster? Malmstmaster... oh, fuck it.

Why is that? Dude's a guitar player AND a frontman. A one man show, top notch entertainer, the only one I'd pay to see "wanking" on stage, all the others bore me to death & they're only interesting for guitar geeks, not your average, slightly normal person.

Regarding Jeff, why him & not Kerry King? Life sucks, Slayer rules, Kerry King swallows.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sesh,

Considering some of the seriously disgusting and sick shit I've witnessed and, well, performed, in a fucking hot tub - with whores mainly - any type of open sore or spider bite is just asking for an infection of some sort....

Wait, was this a private residence? Then nevermind...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                                LOL!

Yeah there can't be many things less hygienic.

I definitely can't prove it wasn't a spider all I'm saying is that the science shows it is to be very unlikely to the level that if it had been a plot on House they would have got complaints.

Comment

Working...