Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

Kristy really likes 80's heavy metal. She has just been in a bad mood every since Jay Cutler left Denver. They were an item.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Karma86
      Groupie
      • Jan 2013

Cutler is a douche bag! the guy is one of the most over rated QB's in the league. Denver is way better off with Manning, one of the best in my book. Even though I'm a Vikings fan SKOL!!!!!!!!!!! GO VIKES!!!! Manning and Brady are the best in the league and Cutler will never be Hall of Fame material ever. She can have him!

Van Halen was on MTV just as much as the others. Van Halen's JUMP, Panama, Hot For Teacher I have to say were my all time favorite Video's. Friday Night videos midnight every Friday I watched religiously. I couldn't wait for, Van Halen's JUMP (number one for 6 weeks running) All time best Video. Van Halen was a huge part of the 80's Heavy Metal (Hair Band) Craze. I was a fan of them before Motley Crue or Poison.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Friday Night Videos.....damn....I used to tune in every Friday, just waiting for something cool to be played.
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Karma86
          wow totaly off subject again maybe you two need to get youre own page have at already and talk all you want about goo and face fucking on youre page. TWERP WTF I comment on what the subject is! Dont call me twerp when Im on here for the subject. You turned this whole thing into YOU! bullshit girl all about the attention! And you gotta have it and Im gussing IN EVERY WAY!!!!!
          Who the fuck are you and do you know where you are?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Karma86
            Groupie
            • Jan 2013

yes I do and really who the fuck am I! How old are you! defending Kristy? really? she has nothing nice to say at all she does is derail every and any thing to get attention! Really?!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
              Friday Night Videos.....damn....I used to tune in every Friday, just waiting for something cool to be played.
              Yeah, but instead all you'd ever get was Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl." That's why I always dug into USA's Night Flight. They'd show bizarre cartoons, New Wave Theater, interviews by Lisa Robinson and all sorts of loony shit. Sadly, it became cheaper for the network to simply host videos, and it died soon afterward.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Karma86
                yes I do and really who the fuck am I! How old are you! defending Kristy? really? she has nothing nice to say at all she does is derail every and any thing to get attention! Really?!
                Where was I defending anybody? Most threads around here go off topic or get derailed. You might want to check your panties. They appear to be terribly twisted.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Night Flight was fucking awesome. Especially when they played movies like "The Decline of Western Civilization", "URRGH, a Music War", and "Ladies & Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains".

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Night Flight was fucking awesome. Especially when they played movies like "The Decline of Western Civilization", "URRGH, a Music War", and "Ladies & Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains".
                    There were some clunkers along the way, yet every so often the show would feature shit so far removed from reality that it defied description. Like this for example...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Damn.... I actually remember that horrible cartoon. Guess the memory cells from the 80s weren't totally killed off after all
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Yeah, but instead all you'd ever get was Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl." That's why I always dug into USA's Night Flight. They'd show bizarre cartoons, New Wave Theater, interviews by Lisa Robinson and all sorts of loony shit. Sadly, it became cheaper for the network to simply host videos, and it died soon afterward.
                        Growing up in Montreal, we had a local show called "Night Life with Peter King". On late on Fridays, after FNV. That dude used to have a lot of cool shit. Good mix of tunes. His show was the first time I saw Motley Crue "Looks That Kill". He also played a lot of R&B.
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                          Growing up in Montreal, we had a local show called "Night Life with Peter King". On late on Fridays, after FNV. That dude used to have a lot of cool shit. Good mix of tunes. His show was the first time I saw Motley Crue "Looks That Kill". He also played a lot of R&B.
                          ....and then he moved to New York and became a psychotic right wing congressman
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            ....and then he moved to New York and became a psychotic right wing congressman
                            Not even the same race.
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              Where was I defending anybody? Most threads around here go off topic or get derailed. You might want to check your panties. They appear to be terribly twisted.
                              Yeah, but a lot of those are just a thread losing steam and going in another direction. That loser goes out of her way to just be a pain in the ass. Never adds much constructive, just incites with rhetoric, like calling everything/everyone gay.
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Working...