Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who knew Julian was such a Rutles fan
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Who knew Julian was such a Rutles fan

That guy has more of john's musical DNA than that twat Sean will ever conjure up using his daddy's hidden tapes!

I got to meet Julian when I lived in Michigan...we got to talking and he even mentioned that he felt Yoko torpedoed his musical career by talking to studio heads and producers...she wanted to promote Sean..."Too Late For Goodbye"...listen to that and you'll hear a guy that was robbed of his dad's love. "I Don't Wanna Know"...was him PROVING to anyone listening that he had the Beatles mojo coursing through HIS veins. I have every one of Julian's releases...really good stuff that will NEVER get played past the "hits". Well worth a listen to anyone that was a fan of what his dad and "Uncle" Paul were able to put down. I liken him more to a hybrid of John and George though...music wise it's Harrison...Lyrically he's his Dad's boy!

that's my take.
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        That guy has more of john's musical DNA than that twat Sean will ever conjure up using his daddy's hidden tapes!

I got to meet Julian when I lived in Michigan...we got to talking and he even mentioned that he felt Yoko torpedoed his musical career by talking to studio heads and producers...she wanted to promote Sean..."Too Late For Goodbye"...listen to that and you'll hear a guy that was robbed of his dad's love. "I Don't Wanna Know"...was him PROVING to anyone listening that he had the Beatles mojo coursing through HIS veins. I have every one of Julian's releases...really good stuff that will NEVER get played past the "hits". Well worth a listen to anyone that was a fan of what his dad and "Uncle" Paul were able to put down. I liken him more to a hybrid of John and George though...music wise it's Harrison...Lyrically he's his Dad's boy!

that's my take.
        He said the same thing up here during an interview about Yoko...bitch.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Showed one of my best buds this video and he thought it was one of the funniest things he ever saw XD

"The only reason why your here, Yoko is cuz' you're suckin' my dick!"
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

that's my take.
            Julian's stuff is okay. It inevitably gets compared to John's, but with or without that comparison Julian's stuff is okay.

Sean's stuff is atrocious.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Jack68
              Commando
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Terry
              Yoko's just...

I mean, I don't assign her any more blame than I do John Lennon for the breakup of his marriage, or the Beatles...I certainly don't blame Yoko MORE than I do John, at any rate. Obviously Lennon loved her, but lLennon was always proclaiming her brilliance, and he obviously had shit in his ears when he made that call.

The thing that really irked me about her was how after Lennon died she gave countless interviews claiming that she was the one who pushed Lennon into being avant-garde and just patting herself on the back for how brilliant she was.
              Amen to that. She is and was opportunistic to an excellent artist who had mommy issues.Mcccartney I think still hates her hes just taking the high road to not look like a douche.Harrison could give a fuck about her in my opinion.She probably did manage his money very well so that's something.
              I don't know if Julian ever got to cash in so to speak from his fathers estate?
              "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jack68
                Amen to that. She is and was opportunistic to an excellent artist who had mommy issues.Mcccartney I think still hates her hes just taking the high road to not look like a douche.Harrison could give a fuck about her in my opinion.She probably did manage his money very well so that's something.
                I don't know if Julian ever got to cash in so to speak from his fathers estate?
                It was just annoying watching her essentially claim "I was the genius, John recognized that, my records don't sell as much as his because most people can't recognize genius when they hear it, the only reason more people don't recognize my genius is because most people can't recognize genius when they hear it"...this sort of convoluted reasoning that "if you like John's music you should like mine because John loved me" hogwash.
                I mean, I don't dislike Yoko's music because she 'broke up the Beatles'. I dislike her music because I think it stinks. And her self-satisfied, smug demeanor would have made some sense if she had anything to be smug about. She was just someone of very limited talent who married someone famous. A starfucker. Hey, good work if you can get it, and in all honesty I feel a great deal of sympathy for her having to go through her husband's murder. Any human being with a bit of empathy would.
                Dunno about what Julian got from Lennon's estate. I'd imagine much less than what Yoko got. Then again, John Lennon essentially abandoned his wife and son Julian to take up with Yoko. It'd be understandable if Julian bore some resentment toward Yoko, although to be truthful Julian was so young when Lennon left that I doubt he had any real memories of John being around. How much time did Lennon spend with Yoko vs. Julian? I mean, John Lennon was a bit of a shit to Julian. I know that would offend those who look at John Lennon as some kind of saint, but it's true.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Jack68
                  Commando
                  • Sep 2004

She will probably get a pyramid built for herself overlooking Strawberryfields in central park when she kicks.I will laugh my balls off...People saying what an artist she really was. As you said starfucker sums it up.
                  "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

It was just annoying watching her essentially claim "I was the genius, John recognized that, my records don't sell as much as his because most people can't recognize genius when they hear it, the only reason more people don't recognize my genius is because most people can't recognize genius when they hear it"...this sort of convoluted reasoning that "if you like John's music you should like mine because John loved me" hogwash.
                    I mean, I don't dislike Yoko's music because she 'broke up the Beatles'. I dislike her music because I think it stinks. And her self-satisfied, smug demeanor would have made some sense if she had anything to be smug about. She was just someone of very limited talent who married someone famous. A starfucker. Hey, good work if you can get it, and in all honesty I feel a great deal of sympathy for her having to go through her husband's murder. Any human being with a bit of empathy would.
                    Dunno about what Julian got from Lennon's estate. I'd imagine much less than what Yoko got. Then again, John Lennon essentially abandoned his wife and son Julian to take up with Yoko. It'd be understandable if Julian bore some resentment toward Yoko, although to be truthful Julian was so young when Lennon left that I doubt he had any real memories of John being around. How much time did Lennon spend with Yoko vs. Julian? I mean, John Lennon was a bit of a shit to Julian. I know that would offend those who look at John Lennon as some kind of saint, but it's true.
                    Lennon's not a saint. They don't have saints where he's spending eternity.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If you could ask John about this today, he would probably be the first to admit it. Julian was an "accident", and John would have never married Cynthia otherwise (and in those days, there wasn't any other way around it. You got the chick pregnant, you married her.) The timing of it was most unfortunate for all, since it happened right when the Beatles were taking off and the non-stop touring and recording schedule (with a couple of movies added in, no less) never really allowed the three of them to bond as a family. By the time Sean was born, John had just finished a long and ridiculous legal battle with the BCE, who were so paranoid about his "leftist radicalism" that they tried to throw him out of the US on a decade old pot charge. It seemed like a good time to take a break and not make the same mistakes as a father the second time around, so Sean got a full time dad for his first 5 years.

Sadly, he had no dad at all after that, but you can't exactly blame John for that one
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jack68
                        She will probably get a pyramid built for herself overlooking Strawberryfields in central park when she kicks.I will laugh my balls off...People saying what an artist she really was. As you said starfucker sums it up.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          Awesome, I donated $51.50 to the Van Halen links and now all the sheep love me....

I was actually hoping they closed down so our membership would go up from 23 members to 25 members.... oh well...
                          I find it amazing that I haven't posted on your site in months because I'm permanently banned yet I have managed to post numerous times recently and even changed my profile photo to a copyrighted photo which happens to also be my avatar here.

Isn't that strange...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            I find it amazing that I haven't posted on your site in months because I'm permanently banned yet I have managed to post numerous times recently and even changed my profile photo to a copyrighted photo which happens to also be my avatar here.

Isn't that strange...
                            You're banned? I thought you were posting at our site being a bitch lol

I didn't ban anyone and i'm not angel at my site. I checked it out and it's a proxy from somewhere in the UK...

I have no fucking clue who it is... and I don't give a shit. LOL

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              If you could ask John about this today, he would probably be the first to admit it. Julian was an "accident", and John would have never married Cynthia otherwise (and in those days, there wasn't any other way around it. You got the chick pregnant, you married her.) The timing of it was most unfortunate for all, since it happened right when the Beatles were taking off and the non-stop touring and recording schedule (with a couple of movies added in, no less) never really allowed the three of them to bond as a family. By the time Sean was born, John had just finished a long and ridiculous legal battle with the BCE, who were so paranoid about his "leftist radicalism" that they tried to throw him out of the US on a decade old pot charge. It seemed like a good time to take a break and not make the same mistakes as a father the second time around, so Sean got a full time dad for his first 5 years.

Sadly, he had no dad at all after that, but you can't exactly blame John for that one
                              I mean, I'm not an expert on the intricacies of John's relationship with Julian (although virtually every source - including Julian - claims it was never a close one), nor do I have an intricate understanding of Lennon's will and estate. However, one would assume Lennon (being a grown man) made conscious decisions about who was to get what in the event of his death. The settlement he gave to Cynthia in the divorce wasn't a generous one, so it's no big shock that Yoko got most of it when Lennon died. Lennon was just gaga over Yoko. I don't think Yoko manipulated the terms of the estate, anymore than I think she manipulated John Lennon. I mean, doubtless Yoko was a starfucker and knew what she was doing, but Yoko couldn't take advantage of John Lennon unless he let her.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Fuck Yoko Ono and her dead ex cunt of a husband!

Comment

Working...