X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Seshmeister,

I'm glad your still here. I thought you were gonna have a pacemaker installed after reading fraroc's goodbye thread! Haha!!

You may have lost an unemployed loser, but you inherited an entire David Lee Roth web site! All Ten members!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Wow, it seems people throw a shit-fit over vague references of racism whenever they want to obtain some of that precious lawsuit money for their cause. *COUGH* WESTBOROUGH BAPTIST *COUGH*

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I've also seen various assholes on YouTube obtain money from kickstarter campaigns in order to con people into helping them fight for first-world problems. One example would be Anita Sarkeesian (a.k.a. Madame Troll Bait).

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Uh-huh. One of the leading voices of the civil rights movement is actually a racist. Coming next week: Captain Kangaroo had a torrid, decades-long affair with Mr. Green Jeans, Fred Rogers was actually a pederast, and upon his death, Walter Cronkite was revealed to be a woman.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I always figured Captain Kangaroo was fucking that rabbit!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Perhaps some people are confusing Bob with that other assclown named Robert Zimmerman? The guy who is even more of a racist than his crazy gun nut murderer brother George.
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

"If you got a slave master or Klan in your blood, blacks can sense that. That stuff lingers to this day."

Is this a racist statement or is it really just pure stupidity? What a fucking retard.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  He wrote a couple good songs but he could never sing worth a damn. Remember when he changed his voice and sang Lay Lady Lay? His new voice was worse than his nasally old voice.
                  I hate both voices. His songs are a little more then meh......but not much. Just like Tom Petty. And many other artists who pretend to sing.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                    I hate both voices. His songs are a little more then meh......but not much. Just like Tom Petty. And many other artists who pretend to sing.
                    I'd rather listen to Bob Dylan sing badly, but honestly, with the voice my Former Employer gave him than listen to any corporate cookie cutter autotuned American Idol puppet "sing" through computer effects.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      and upon his death, Walter Cronkite was revealed to be a woman.
                      ima knew
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        ima knew
                        Izzy's the King of Trannies!!

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

And if anybody really thinks Dylan is a racist, for Hell's sake, listen to "Hurricane". But don't bother looking for it on YouTube. Nothing there but shitty cover versions, and fan videos with the sound removed by RIAA fascist trolls.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

And Tom Petty does suck. He had one song I liked. Kinda like John Melonhead, he had one song that's worth listening to.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                              Seshmeister,

I'm glad your still here. I thought you were gonna have a pacemaker installed after reading fraroc's goodbye thread! Haha!!

You may have lost an unemployed loser, but you inherited an entire David Lee Roth web site! All Ten members!
                              If I did read it I don't remember.

This isn't the first time, he's a serial leaver...

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                                And if anybody really thinks Dylan is a racist, for Hell's sake, listen to "Hurricane". But don't bother looking for it on YouTube. Nothing there but shitty cover versions, and fan videos with the sound removed by RIAA fascist trolls.
                                The problem with "Hurricane" is it rarely (if ever) gets the facts correct. For one thing, the whole "tried for a crime he did not commit" is baloney, as there is a mountain of evidence that he (as well as fellow accused John Artis) was somehow involved. Carter's claims of being framed by the police for being an activist (or any other reason) have never been proven. And as for "he could have been the champion of the world", no not even close. Dick Tiger, the reigning champ, clobbered him silly, and Carter went on to lose 5 of his final 9 matches.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...