X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Lots of media tweeting he should get a knighthood for his services to music .
    Meh...only if it conditional, based on his output from 1969 to 1976.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      These are slightly different lyrics...what happened to the lines regarding Satan taking me into his toolshed and making me sad?
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

The toolshed burned down. I told them not to build the damn thing out of wood.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

Had too believe he is 70 ! Happy b-day Pagey !

Comment

• Sweet Irony
            She's the Woman
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Hey this thread is a perfect example of how this site has deteriorated! 98% bullshit posts, a couple that acknowledge the subject. I cant figure out if it is deliberate asshole aliases trying to provoke everyone, or what....Myself, Im still thinking 'Jimmy Page is 70???!!!' But in typical Army fashion (lately), I feel the need to post that, and yet at the same time I wonder why I bother to say anything! Hi Von! Why are we drowning in all this shit???
            ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
              Hi Von! Why are we drowning in all this shit???
              If we ban the threadheisters (not to be cuntfused with Seshmeister) it'll just be you and I posting.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Do you still have the tv?

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                  She's the Woman
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  If we ban the threadheisters (not to be cuntfused with Seshmeister) it'll just be you and I posting.
                  Haha!! I could live with that! At least we get along, and are funny!
                  ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
                    Hey this thread is a perfect example of how this site has deteriorated! 98% bullshit posts, a couple that acknowledge the subject. I cant figure out if it is deliberate asshole aliases trying to provoke everyone, or what....Myself, Im still thinking 'Jimmy Page is 70???!!!' But in typical Army fashion (lately), I feel the need to post that, and yet at the same time I wonder why I bother to say anything! Hi Von! Why are we drowning in all this shit???
                    I couldn't agree more ! Some people need to go away for good. KRUSTY ! I think it's getting way out of control. But hey I just find something better to do with my time than read through the shit. This was the coolest site on the web until about 2 years ago. Great posts & Good conversations. Now it's lets see how fast Krusty can derail a post and have 2 pages of bullshit. Whatever. It is what t is. Too bad really.

Comment

Working...