• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Harpsichord.

There's not enough harpsichord music in the world. It gets me right in the vena cavas & pulmonary arteries.

Cheers!
    Pretty sure the last time anybody (at least anybody you ever heard of) made a song with a harpsichord in it, it was the Stones, about 20 years ago.....

It was a total throwback to songs like "Lady Jane" that they did in their early days.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

We need more accordions as well. See I see why the US has just said fuck it and allows the Mexicans to come in unchallenged. They have the hot shot accordion players and we want them here.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Pretty sure the last time anybody (at least anybody you ever heard of) made a song with a harpsichord in it, it was the Stones, about 20 years ago.....

It was a total throwback to songs like "Lady Jane" that they did in their early days.
        The Beatles bragging about how they had done "everything there is to do" in music just shows how overrated they are as Musicians.

Corporate pop garbage performed by average players.

The Rolling Stones did so much more than the Beatles, & they're not exactly the Alpha & Omega of music.

Honestly, a world without the Stones would be a much more boring world. A world without the Beatles? Well, possibly no Ozzy, which means the first albums of Black Sabbath could've been with a better singer, which would've made them EVEN MORE CLASSIC!

TEH POSSIBILATEHS!

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          We need more accordions as well.
          Kristy's right. You're just being an asshole.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

We need more accordions as well. See I see why the US has just said fuck it and allows the Mexicans to come in unchallenged. They have the hot shot accordion players and we want them here.
            The only two guys in the US who still play accordion are Weird Al Yankovic and Krist Novoselic. So apparently the Croatians can challenge the Mexicans, at least.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              The only two guys in the US who still play accordion are Weird Al Yankovic and Krist Novoselic. So apparently the Croatians can challenge the Mexicans, at least.....
              I guess you've never heard of Zydeco music.
              Music video by Buckwheat Zydeco performing Hey Good Lookin'. (C) 1990 The Island Def Jam Music Group
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, I've heard of it. I was just speaking within a rock n roll context.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...