What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    Like Nick, Zep around '73ish would have been cool.
    No, that would have been ghey. You can see Katy Perry when she comes to your town while she is in her prime.

Blooz singer

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      ...I'm in enemy territory.... Fucking country music sells out the huge stadiums ...and I'm surrounded by country idiots...
      I feel your pain. This "rockin' country" shit that has infected the brains of many of my close friends here in NJ is reminiscent of the basic zombie movie or TV show theme. Once infected, there's no turning back.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        I feel your pain. This "rockin' country" shit that has infected the brains of many of my close friends here in NJ is reminiscent of the basic zombie movie or TV show theme. Once infected, there's no turning back.
        It saddens me that the outbreak has spread to New Jersey of all places. Say what you want about that state, but it is (was) a rock state. And Hip Hop of course. I'm sorry I have no patience for country music and it's fans. That money should be spent on rock music. They thrive while we dive... and everyone's IQ goes down with us.

Some of the best shows I've ever seen were in Joisey... Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes at Camden, Stone Temple Pilots at the Asbury Park Convention Hall...
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

So the point of this thread is to choose bands that you still can see but have not. Real shocker that people are saying things like "Zep in 1973"....

I think I'd choose Joe Walsh.
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
            So the point of this thread is to choose bands that you still can see but have not. Real shocker that people are saying things like "Zep in 1973"....
            Yeah it's a no-brainer. I want to build a time machine for the sole purpose of seeing Led Zeppelin play live. And maybe the Steel Curtain too.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              It saddens me that the outbreak has spread to New Jersey of all places. Say what you want about that state, but it is (was) a rock state. And Hip Hop of course. I'm sorry I have no patience for country music and it's fans. That money should be spent on rock music. They thrive while we dive... and everyone's IQ goes down with us.

Some of the best shows I've ever seen were in Joisey... Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes at Camden, Stone Temple Pilots at the Asbury Park Convention Hall...
              It still rocks, but sadly on a much less grander scale then say, Luke Bryan.

"Cussin' on a Monday, prayin' on Sunday". Um, what? Garbage.

Comment

Working...