Story of your life...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I'd rather see Derek St Hubbins...
        Correction - David St Hubbins.

There's a fine line between stupid and clever...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Story of your life...
          How's the Sabbath going for you, Elbitch?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's away watching Bibleman...

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

This sounds familiar, yet in a good way...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have nothing against Terrible Ted as a guitar player, but didn't he and Holmes have like one "hit" if that? And will they be playing Damn Yankees stuff on tour?

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  LOL He played a bar a frequent not so long ago. His whole thing is rather sad, like an old guy pretending he's still 18 or something. I wasn't there, but the people at the bar when he was drinking the night before the "gig" said basically he was a childish idiot if a nice guy...
                  You know, when your generational "rock stars" relics start becoming more than highly embarrassing parodies of themselves, it is way past time to get off the stage - for good. That dude looks like he is one half-step away from permanent homelessness and chronic alcoholism. Plus, the dude just looks gross.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    This sounds familiar, yet in a good way...
                    Sounds more like two meth head alley cats fighting each other over dumpster scraps from a Chinese restaurant. The more and more I listen to relic music er, sorry, "classic rock" the more fucking ridiculous it is.

Katy Perry, Chef, that's where it is at THESE DAYS. Sure, she may have F A T thighs and be in the Illuminati but she is one hell of a blooz singer and could "rock" this tune better then Ted and his smelly lice-haired hippie ever will.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Sounds more like two meth head alley cats fighting each other over dumpster scraps from a Chinese restaurant. The more and more I listen to relic music er, sorry, "classic rock" the more fucking ridiculous it is.

Katy Perry, Chef, that's where it is at THESE DAYS. Sure, she may have F A T thighs and be in the Illuminati but she is one hell of a blooz singer and could "rock" this tune better then Ted and his smelly lice-haired hippie ever will.
                      Yeah, but you have to admit that the drummer is somewhat hot.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

See? Total blooz singer. The real deal!

F A T thighs and check out that Satanic gesturing/posturing. Just like your buddy Ted used to do.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Yeah, but you have to admit that the drummer is somewhat hot.
                          Eh, no. But I will go a little off my usual self here and say something positive about Ted's drummer....um...well, he can keep better time than Ringo.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            You know, when your generational "rock stars" relics start becoming more than highly embarrassing parodies of themselves, it is way past time to get off the stage - for good. That dude looks like he is one half-step away from permanent homelessness and chronic alcoholism. Plus, the dude just looks gross.
                            It's funny because most of the staff there are women under 30, maybe most of them under 25. I tried to explain who he was and some got the Ted Nugent connection, but then I barely knew who he was because I had no ideal Nugent had a lead singer after that first band he was in with the "Journey to the Center of the Mind" song or whatever...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              It's funny because most of the staff there are women under 30, maybe most of them under 25. I tried to explain who he was and some got the Ted Nugent connection, but then I barely knew who he was because I had no ideal Nugent had a lead singer after that first band he was in with the "Journey to the Center of the Mind" song or whatever...
                              Nope. Nothing "funny" about that. When talking to women 30 and under in shit white trash dive bars where Ted resides his career these days, ask them who Arcade Fire is and I'll bet you $100 they will know who you are talking about.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Now that I think about it, Ted is the white man's burden of Chuck Berry. They both have a thing for poop and underage girls.

Comment

Working...