• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        No...

I'm a Man of God...
        No... You're a 'man' of shit. Everything that's wrong with the concept of 'religion'.
        As an ambassador for your 'faith', you are an abject failure. If making a combination of IS and the WBC appear moderate, and both groups display less hypocritical views.

You're a disgusting worm, I'll wish your 'gawd' alive just so it can exterminate you for the massive PR failure.

Up the Irons!!! \M/

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
          No... You're a 'man' of shit. Everything that's wrong with the concept of 'religion'.
          As an ambassador for your 'faith', you are an abject failure. If making a combination of IS and the WBC appear moderate, and both groups display less hypocritical views.

You're a disgusting worm, I'll wish your 'gawd' alive just so it can exterminate you for the massive PR failure.

Up the Irons!!! \M/
          So he is a nob then
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...