Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Sorry Kristy. I'm sorry I don't have a video of ISIS beheading Jimmy Page to share with you.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      You can't have a band with one guy in it, and everybody else a bunch of scabs. Call it something else.... "Mick Jones & the Scabs" maybe? Hell, call it "Spooky Tooth", for all I care. It's as much that band as it is Foreigner, only nobody would care, because who the fuck remembers Spooky Tooth??
      Sorry dude. Didn't realize what a big Lou Gramm fan you were. Foreigner sucks no matter who's in the group.They have a couple decents songs but the rest of their crap might as well be elevator music. The point was Jason Bonham would be considered a possible candidate for a supergroup based on fact he played with Led Zeppelin even if he wasn't John Bonham's son. He played in Steel Dragon too dude.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I had to get rid of that Aleister Crowly picture. That evil bastard was trying to steal my soul. I'm sorry I had that fucker on there.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I had to get rid of that Aleister Crowly picture. That evil bastard was trying to steal my soul. I'm sorry I had that fucker on there.
          Too late for that. Your future accomodations in our warm and toasty eternal climate have been reserved for a long time now.....
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
            Too late for that. Your future accomodations in our warm and toasty eternal climate have been reserved for a long time now.....
            Looking at that picture of Aleister creeped me out. I smoked some of the good stuff from the dispensary earlier. It looked like he was giving me the evil eye so I deleted that image from my computer and my avatar. I believe some people are truly evil and I suspect Aleister was one of them. Jimmy's my favorite guitar player but he was into some strange shit and might still be. Aleister's old house that Jimmy used to own looks like an evil place too.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Yep, Aleister is evil, He literaly called himself "The Beast 666" while up therre on Earth, which people didn't really do a lot before heavy metal was invented.

And he passed his evil down to his descendants as well.......

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

How is Crowley related to Barbara Bush? I can see some similarities in the sense she is evil by possessing such a polluted womb but apart from that.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Sorry Kristy. I'm sorry I don't have a video of ISIS beheading Jimmy Page to share with you.
                  Who gives a shit about some bloated millionaire rock star? And what in the fuck would that have anything to do with a militant Islamic terrorist organization that is the creation of Saudi Arabian and U.S. Government? Like I said Kirsten Dunst original post was insipid and juvenile to begin much like all of his post. Classic rock is dead. Get yourself in some form of fucking therapy to learn how to let it go.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    How is Crowley related to Barbara Bush? I can see some similarities in the sense she is evil by possessing such a polluted womb but apart from that.
                    He's her father.

And yes, a Devil is completely serious. Pauline Pierce (Babsie's mama) was married to a guy named Marvin Pierce, but at the time the future wife of a smack dealing terrorist training Kennedy killer and mother of a Chimp was conceived, Pauline was running around Europe with Mr. Crowley, and old Marvin was back home in the states.

So poor dumb Chimpy had one HELL of a bloodline - on both sides of his family tree.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

He's her father.
                      I call shenanigans on that. A myth. Much like how Robert Johnson actually sold his "soul" at some lonely crossroads so Eric Clapton could become a millionaire. People like unfounded stories - why else would the Bible exist?

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

It's absolutely true that Robert Johnson is a client. He just had the unfortunate luck of selling me his soul at a time when the record industry treated artists like shit, let alone black artists. So while his actual recordings are hard to find (and usually horribly mastered if you do), his songs certainly live on. Even if it is mostly due to white English guys covering them......

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Where is the proof? It's all myth. There is no known documented evidence of Johnson ever doing much in life other than contracting syphilis. Crossroads has always been a myth and today stands as nothing more than being a really shitty tourist destination.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

He's her father.
                            Quite the accusation with zero proof to back it up. Sounds like you've been listening to your pal Mike Malloy again. AKA the liberal Alex Jones.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              Quite the accusation with zero proof to back it up. Sounds like you've been listening to your pal Mike Malloy again. AKA the liberal Alex Jones.
                              You forget that Aleister and I go back a long way. Long before he became a resident of Hell. He told me this himself. And he's very proud of the levels of evil achieved by his grandsons, despite Chimpy's stupidity.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

You forget that Aleister and I go back a long way. Long before he became a resident of Hell. He told me this himself. And he's very proud of the levels of evil achieved by his grandsons, despite Chimpy's stupidity.
                                What I forget is that you have a loose screw in your head. The liberal Alex Jones loosened it with his propaganda.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...