X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I don't think anyone here has enough information to comment on whether he should be prosecuted or not at this point.

Why a multi-millionaire drummer rock star would need to try and arrange a murder does seem a bit weird though and instinctively you assume that it was just druggy paranoid rambling BS but who knows...?
    Well it certainly couldn't be the drugs. Because drugs is good!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Says you. Ask the meth heads and they'd tell you it should be just as legal as beer. I myself have enjoyed the mary jane many times. But...you can't have it both ways. I say this one's bad, you say this one's good, who decides? The people? Hahahahahah! The trailer park in town would vote for Proposition Meth at a shocking level.

Again, you can't pick and choose the dope that gets legalized, even though half the country is. I used to love cocaine and I NEVER suffered any ill effects. So why can't I go out and buy the good shit, legally?
      I say the standard should be whether or not it exists in nature. Pot is a plant. Beer is made from plants. Cocaine and opium are plants too, but that should probably be somewhat restricted. Maybe a prescription model.

I just heard something about shrooms being used to treat depression on HellRadio. Think that's a most unholy idea. Nobody needs that meth garbage for anything, and if all the natural drugs were at the very least de-criminalized, and in the case of weed & shrooms outright legal, I don't think anybody would want to use it anymore.

"Breaking Bad" might have been great fiction, but the reality of meth is far worse.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
        I say the standard should be whether or not it exists in nature... Pot is a plant. Beer is made from plants. Cocaine...plant(s) too, but that should probably be somewhat restricted. Maybe a prescription model.
        Okay, you won me over. Where can I get my 'scrip for blow? And the shit had BETTER make me gag AND taste like diesel smells or I'm gonna be pissed.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Wait a minute...I see what you did here. You used the Devilly Mind Trick on me. All the times I used cocaine, I never killed anybody, ripped anybody off, or died. Well, there was that one time that I thought I was dead but it turned out ok. So why shouldn't I be able to go to the beer store down the road, buy a case or two and a righteous bag of blow and burn through a weekend? Why should I have to have a prescription? IF my prescription can say "Three kilos of blow to be snorted over the next two weekends, as needed. Refills require authorization." then I'm good with it. But you wanna restrict me to some arbitrary amount of blow?? I think not.

Recreational use has a different definition depending on who you are.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Or.... done with sheep?

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

And I actually could care less. I just figured Ford, I mean Satan needed someone to argue with, seeing as how Elvis is kinda gone now.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Well it certainly couldn't be the drugs. Because drugs is good!!!
                  I've been beaten by drunks...never by a pothead...alcohol is one of the worst drugs on the planet, imo.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    I've been beaten by drunks...never by a pothead...alcohol is one of the worst drugs on the planet, imo.
                    Don't tell anybody...but I agree. I was just killing time playing Devil's Advocate.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Satan
                      I say the standard should be whether or not it exists in nature. Pot is a plant. Beer is made from plants. Cocaine and opium are plants too, but that should probably be somewhat restricted. Maybe a prescription model.
                      The 'natural' argument is often used and you see it all the time in advertising but it's built on the flawed logic that there aren't thousands of natural things that kill us.

There are mushrooms that will kill you.

These things are all natural.

Sammy Hagar exists in nature...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Drummer Phil faces up to 10 years in jail if convicted of attempting to procure murder of 2 men

AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd has appeared in a New Zealand court charged with attempting to procure the murder of two men.

The 60-year-old was arrested early this morning when his home in Tauranga was raided by police, acting on information received from a member of the public. The alleged offences are said to have taken place between September 25 and 26 this year.

He later entered no plea at Tauranga District Court to the main charge, plus additional charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of cannabis and threatening to kill. If found guilty, he could face a jail sentence of up to 10 years.

Investigating officers have named the two intended victims and the person who was to carry out the killings, but the information was suppressed by Judge Louis Bidois.

Rudd was released on bail and will return to court in three weeks, Stuff.co.nz reported. He made no statement as he left the building.

The drummer became the subject of speculation when he failed to appear for a video shoot in London last month, ahead of the release of AC/DC’s 16th album Rock Or Bust on December 1. The band later released a press photo that didn’t feature Rudd, but offered no explanation. Frontman Brian Johnson is said to have told fans during the shoot that Rudd was absent for family reasons.

Rock Or Bust will be the Aussie giants’ first album without mainman Malcolm Young, who’s been forced to retire as a result of dementia.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Rock or Bust indeed!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Just another reason why EVERY drug on the planet should be legalized...
                            So you can buy more crappy AC/DC albums ??

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Meth, crime organization... If this is all true, then Phil Rudd fell into dementia too...

So, who's next? Cliff Williams convicted of molesting his wife, drunk up to his eyes yelling "Hoooooooneeeeey!!!! What d'ya do for money?!?!?"?

Angus frantically treading on one foot upon a bunch of old people in a retirement home because everyone else in the band is going crazy?
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Angus Old...

Comment

Working...