Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

And you are some expert on bullshit, no?

You add nothing to this fucking forum. In fact, this forum has always been the worse off for your presence.

Even Krusty contributes more than you, mouth-breather.

Comment

• High Life Man
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

So, I listened to it yesterday. It's definitely AC/DC.

And meh.

Not going to stop me from seeing them one last time.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

I skipped the last tour. I could have gone, but I have literally seen them at least a dozen times, and I figured there would be nothing new again during their shows. Except maybe a new song or two.

I too am going to see them next year for sure, as I expect it to be the last time as well.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

He hit the nail on the head!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Looking for sports royalties ??

I'll pass...like I did on every album since Fly on the Wall...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              And you are some expert on bullshit, no?
              I'm an expert on recognizing it...

Look in your mom's mirror and you'll see what I'm talking about...

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I agree Elvis, Fly on the wall is where it ends for me.

The 2nd single "Rock or Bust" is essentially just a really bland sequel of "Nervous Shakedown".

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Brian's voice isn't half bad though...

Too bad all they can do is rehash the same song over and over...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

AC\DC was a great band, I grew tired of the act years ago but I don't deny that they were great. Like E said, they just seem to rehash the same fucking song over and over and over again and if it sells, fuck it, why not do it? I just can't bring myself to buy the albums anymore.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

I really enjoyed the River Plate DVD. What the fuck it aint rocket surgery , its rocket roll
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        I really enjoyed the River Plate DVD. What the fuck it aint rocket surgery , its rocket roll
                        I hear ya, and I am a fan, I love the old shit, just grew tired of them I suppose.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by High Life Man
                          So, I listened to it yesterday. It's definitely AC/DC.

And meh.

Not going to stop me from seeing them one last time.
                          For some weird reason I've never seen them live so makes sense to go for what surely will be the last time.

Last tour here was in stadiums though, I'm not into that, I'll go if it's an arena.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hey, look, it's AC/DC! Wow, they fucking sound like AC/DC!

What a bunch of dumbass hypocrites. VH LITERALLY rehashes the same OLD shit on 99% of their last album, and you fuckers act like it's the greatest accomplishment any band ever made. But AC/DC sounds like fucking AC/DC, and now it sucks. Gee, maybe AC/DC should have tried to sound like someone else. Or maybe they should have just had some other band make an album, and call it AC/DC, so it wouldn't sound like AC/DC.

The day any of you motherfuckers make an album better than AC/DC's worst album, I'll buy it. Until then, keep being frustrated that you suck more than they do.

Now, I'm going to go get in my Dodge Ram with the 10 speaker sound system that fucking rocks, and crank up the Avatar "Hail To The Apocalypse" album to full volume, while you motherfuckers sit here and debate old bands rehashing old stuff.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Hey, look, it's AC/DC! Wow, they fucking sound like AC/DC!

What a bunch of dumbass hypocrites. VH LITERALLY rehashes the same OLD shit on 99% of their last album, and you fuckers act like it's the greatest accomplishment any band ever made. But AC/DC sounds like fucking AC/DC, and now it sucks. Gee, maybe AC/DC should have tried to sound like someone else. Or maybe they should have just had some other band make an album, and call it AC/DC, so it wouldn't sound like AC/DC.

The day any of you motherfuckers make an album better than AC/DC's worst album, I'll buy it. Until then, keep being frustrated that you suck more than they do.

Now, I'm going to go get in my Dodge Ram with the 10 speaker sound system that fucking rocks, and crank up the Avatar "Hail To The Apocalypse" album to full volume, while you motherfuckers sit here and debate old bands rehashing old stuff.
                              I know, I get what you are saying, but at some point don't you get tired of hearing it? I LOVE Faith No More but if every song sounded like Ashes to ashes I would get sick of them too. I'm not shitting on their legacy and I do appreciate that they didn't go full on gay like Aerosmith and churn out stupid ass ballads album after album but how many times can they record the same fucking album and expect people to buy it?

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                I know, I get what you are saying, but at some point don't you get tired of hearing it? I LOVE Faith No More but if every song sounded like Ashes to ashes I would get sick of them too. I'm not shitting on their legacy and I do appreciate that they didn't go full on gay like Aerosmith and churn out stupid ass ballads album after album but how many times can they record the same fucking album and expect people to buy it?
                                People aren't buying albums, period. But, they're AC/DC, and they make AC/DC music. What else are they supposed to do? Break up the band, go hook up with other musicians, and make other music that nobody is going to buy? You know, like Lynch and Sweet are doing, that these wanna be fucks are also complaining about.

In answer to your question, yeah, for the most part, I get tired of hearing it. That's why I'm out buying and seeing and supporting newer bands, as well as the old bands. That's why I'm listening more to bands like Avatar, Texas Hippie Coalition, KXM, Alter Bridge, King 810, Outline In Color and many others.

Give these failed musicians fresh new music, they hate it. Give them rehashed old stuff from great old bands, they hate it. They are so pissed off at themselves for never making it, they can't accept someone else doing what works for them, nor can they accept new bands creating what they failed to create.

Comment

Working...