X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I'm very skeptical about how genuine Aerosmith 'live' performances are...
    I seen them during their Pump tour (Pump sucked but the concert was good). Only time I have seen them but they sounded great, played a pretty kick ass set other than the shit they played off of Pump.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Like the Nobel Peace prize itself with awards to Kissinger and Obama, this is a bit patchy...
      I tried watching it again and can only make it to Nuno starting to sing. Yikes.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Nuno's got a decent voice. Just doesn't harmonize well with Tyler's. And the song sucks dead dog dick.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          Nuno's got a decent voice. Just doesn't harmonize well with Tyler's. And the song sucks dead dog dick.
          The song is absolutely horrible.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Ironically, the only two songs I've every heard from members of Extreme are that vile piece of pop ballad abomination and How Many Say I!
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Nuno sang on a track on Dweezil Zappa's Confessions disc, decent song.

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

That, plus a solo cd, 2 Mourning Widows CDs, 2 Population 1 CDs, and a Dramagods CD. All of which are way more interesting than Extreme.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                  I seen them during their Pump tour (Pump sucked but the concert was good). Only time I have seen them but they sounded great, played a pretty kick ass set other than the shit they played off of Pump.
                  I saw that one, I'm suspicious about the backing vocals being tapes.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

I saw them in newcastle that your , I blagged great seats and thought they were great . Not a big fan until then but they were very impressive
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I saw that one, I'm suspicious about the backing vocals being tapes.
                      I've seen Areoamith a handful of times. There's always a chorus of Steven Tyler's voice backing Steven Tyler as no one in the band even bothers to step up to the mic and fake it. Occasionally, Joe grunts into a mic.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Probably a good thing we don't hear Joe sing too much.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

I don't mind a little back track to help a vocal , as long it's not U2 the edge 8 guitars at the same time .

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Actually am a purest , I object when there is even electricity involved up there the fucking cheaters . Do it like it is in the record . Over 5 years note but note

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe it just bugs me because it makes us amateurs sound much worse to an audience who doesn't know that the big bands are cheating.

I always then start to wonder about other stuff. For example on the first VH 'reunion' tour because the backing vocals were being helped by tapes you started to wonder if the bass was too and so on.

A few years ago I proved on here that Ozzy was miming on a couple of TV shows which were presented as being live, but cleverly they were miming to a different recording to that on the album. A lot of this is getting very sophisticated now probably driven on by the technology needed to support boy bands performances. Now we have a parody band like Steel Panther using the same tricks, Motley Crue even have rhythm guitar behind the guitar solos.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So going back to the original topic at least we can be pretty sure Tyler and Tenniscourt weren't miming...

Comment

Working...